U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 10-14-2008, 05:01 PM

33,337 posts, read 9,842,239 times
The McCain supporters remind me of 6 and 7 year olds who can never talk about what they did wrong...without resorting to the "how come he doesnt get in trouble its always me....its not fair" line of thinking. It is really juvenile and it seems to be universal in their ranks, if they get caught doing something.....its quick point at Senator Obama and whine whine whine.
Quick reply to this message

Unread 10-14-2008, 05:04 PM

23,565 posts, read 27,993,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elston View Post
The McCain supporters remind me of 6 and 7 year olds who can never talk about what they did wrong...without resorting to the "how come he doesnt get in trouble its always me....its not fair" line of thinking. It is really juvenile and it seems to be universal in their ranks, if they get caught doing something.....its quick point at Senator Obama and whine whine whine.
bullseye.

Unread 10-14-2008, 05:04 PM

35,000 posts, read 20,717,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elston View Post
110% agree.

Unread 10-14-2008, 05:10 PM

808 posts, read 648,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You don't know that. Anyway, who gives a flyin' damn! It's her husband, I don't see a problem with him being in her office.

Do you think the First Lady doesn't have access to the Oval Office?

And what exactly do yo mean by "free reign"? What are you suggesting?

You people need to learn to say what you mean.
Um...you do realize Todd Palin hates America and belonged to a radical group called the AIP up until 2002. He wants to secede from the US. The Palins don't give a crap about the United States. They think Alaska should be it's own nation.

Just watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAm-Nvk3FAw

Unread 10-14-2008, 05:14 PM

6,115 posts, read 4,205,408 times
Simply put the bulk of the media supports Obama. They only want ONE side told. It's interesting how the rabid left resorts to name calling and childish rants yet they are the first to complain when such diatribe is aimed thier way. Calling the governor of Alaska and a VP candidate "trailer trash" ...amazing. And these are the "intellectual elite"? Governor Palins family does not fit with the ideals of these types and they make an easy target for these mangy coyotes that can't find anything real to hold against her. Call me a "redneck" I reckon that I am if being impressed by Palin is a reason to label me thus. At least she's not pretending to be something she's not like say...Hillary Clinton.

Unread 10-14-2008, 05:16 PM

15,401 posts, read 13,856,045 times
Quote:
Governor Palins family does not fit with the ideals of these types and they make an easy target for these mangy coyotes that can't find anything real to hold against her. Call me a "redneck"
As mayor of Wasilla, the governor left the city of Wasilla over 2 million in debt. Is that real enough for you?

Unread 10-14-2008, 05:17 PM

35,000 posts, read 20,717,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Nope, and I never have. Can you say the same about not attacking Palin's kids?
Yes, except for posting FreeLevi.org. And later was nice about Bristol and Levi, that he's got a nice union job, seems similar to Bristol's daddy and it could well work out.

Unread 10-14-2008, 05:20 PM

12,843 posts, read 4,475,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaurmyst View Post
Um...you do realize Todd Palin hates America and belonged to a radical group called the AIP up until 2002. He wants to secede from the US. The Palins don't give a crap about the United States. They think Alaska should be it's own nation.

Just watch this:

YouTube - CNN on Palin's Membership in the Anti-American Radical Group AIP
[sigh] No, he doesn't "hate" America!!! But I can understand the frustration of the people of Alaska. We are telling them they cannot access their natural resources?

They have every reason to want to secede!

I agree with them.

Drill, drill, drill!

Unread 10-14-2008, 05:21 PM

260 posts, read 350,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Because the Chosen One will stop the seas from rising and the earth from heating! He will cure the desiese of greed and bring wall street and main street into harmony and we shall have healthcare!

anyone that does anything to stop the One from stepping into his rightful place is a traitor to the world!
Hey, Ferd the op said:Can someone tell me why without resorting to name calling or BS answers?

Unread 10-14-2008, 05:28 PM

8,063 posts, read 10,546,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Yes, except for posting FreeLevi.org. And later was nice about Bristol and Levi, that he's got a nice union job, seems similar to Bristol's daddy and it could well work out.
"Yes, except..." ROFLMAO!

I'll take you at your word since I really don't feel like fact-checking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections