Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 11:03 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,415 times

Advertisements

OMG is right, talk about treason and terrorism, Palin's involvement with terrorism and treason is closer than Obama's guilt by association when he was 8.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2008, 11:17 PM

958 posts, read 2,133,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
So what? The man wrote the books, they were published, no secrets. There is no conspiracy. I repeat, there is no conspiracy. The books are out there for all to read and make their own decision on the man.
Well...he did say this about the first book which is why he wrote the second.

examiner.com (http://www.examiner.com/a-536474%7E_Trapped_between_two_worlds_.html - broken link)

...Such candid racial revelations abound in “Dreams,” which was first published in 1995, when Obama was 34 and not yet in politics. By the time he ran for his Senate seat in 2004, he observed of that first memoir: “Certain passages have proven to be inconvenient politically.”

Old 10-15-2008, 12:25 AM

1,469 posts, read 4,495,347 times
Quote:
So what? The man wrote the books, they were published, no secrets. There is no conspiracy. I repeat, there is no conspiracy. The books are out there for all to read and make their own decision on the man.
Who said anything about a conspiracy except you? Obama knows most democrats can't read and comprehend what he says in these books. The man is a racist through and through.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:33 AM

106 posts, read 184,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
Here's some more reading you may want to check out.

Why is all of this going unnoticed by the media???? They send 1000 reporters to Alaska to dig up something on Sarah palin and they have this right in front of their eyes!

From Dreams of My Father:'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father:'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father:'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damning one of ALL of them!!!
From Audacity of Hope:'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Amazing, a democrat sent this to me.

What was written in these books will be disregarded like the birth certificate forgery, like pastor wright, and like the fact that Obama was giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to radical afro-centrist groups with extreme anti-American ideology when he was chairman of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge.

Obama owns the media, and since most voters aren't able to formulate any kind of opinion independent of what the media tells them, none of this will matter. People seem to care more about McCain/Palin's adultering than Obama's racism.

JFK - regarded by many as one of the greatest Presidents our country has ever seen, was an adulterer.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:47 AM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,415 times
Sure, Obama owns the media, the truth hurts so let's blame the media, blame the internet, blame everything except the fact that ppl are sick of another 4 years of Bush, and an incompetent McCain, and a nut Palin. Blame everything else because the simple fact that the majority of americans just aren't stupid enough like you to choose McCain is just too hard to swallow.

Old 10-15-2008, 02:12 AM

106 posts, read 184,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
Sure, Obama owns the media, the truth hurts so let's blame the media, blame the internet, blame everything except the fact that ppl are sick of another 4 years of Bush, and an incompetent McCain, and a nut Palin. Blame everything else because the simple fact that the majority of americans just aren't stupid enough like you to choose McCain is just too hard to swallow.
You sir are the stupid one. The democrats link Bush to McCain to buy your vote! Before the nomination, McCain was UNPOPULAR among the righties. Republicans currently fill a minority of seats in both the Senate and the House, hold a minority of state governorships, and control a minority of state legislatures. The balance of power on capital hill has been in favor of the lefties since 2004, and at the start of his presidency, republicans barely had the edge. BUSH is Congress' SCAPEGOAT for many of the last eight years' shortcomings. I'm not saying he didn't have his political blunders, but each President does. Keep in mind that BUSH CANNOT ACT WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF CONGRESS. Think about it.

Last edited by eathey; 10-15-2008 at 02:14 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 10-15-2008, 02:12 AM

2,769 posts, read 7,235,498 times
You liberals really are something else, these threads just get funnier and funnier.

Old 10-15-2008, 02:36 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Who?

Yeah, I got a name right on the tip of my tounge.....I can picture her in those pantsuits with her thick ankles but...I just can't remember her name. Maybe on election day I'll run into one of her supporters and they can refresh my memory. Say, you don't think they're still mad do you?

Old 10-15-2008, 02:39 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Salon.com...end of story!

Old 10-15-2008, 02:42 AM

4,180 posts, read 14,598,386 times
The article confirms that she is a nut job. Simple
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections