Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 05:57 PM

808 posts, read 1,148,630 times

Advertisements

Holy crap! I just read all three pages of this and I have to say that it is absolutely DISGUSTING!!!! There are interviews from Sarah Palin's AIP friends who brazenly describe Palin's corrupt political behavior as she fired people they didn't like, did whatever they wanted. This is WAY worse than I originally thought it was.

Please people...READ THIS!!!!

Sarah Palin's radical right-wing mentors | Salon News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2008, 06:02 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,925,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaurmyst View Post
Holy crap! I just read all three pages of this and I have to say that it is absolutely DISGUSTING!!!! There are interviews from Sarah Palin's AIP friends who brazenly describe Palin's corrupt political behavior as she fired people they didn't like, did whatever they wanted. This is WAY worse than I originally thought it was.

For any of you naive liberals think that politicians don't get rid of people that don't agree with them or their views, then please go get some education and learn about life. Obama has done the same thing. Look how fast he threw so many under the bus for political reason. Get a life.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:03 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,914,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Obama has done the same thing. Look how fast he threw so many under the bus for political reason. Get a life.
Who?

Old 10-14-2008, 06:09 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,561,648 times
Quote:
For any of you naive liberals think that politicians don't get rid of people that don't agree with them or their views, then please go get some education and learn about life. Obama has done the same thing. Look how fast he threw so many under the bus for political reason. Get a life.
including his own grandmother in his famous "race" speech, Nice grandson

Old 10-14-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
If you never read anything I link to ever again...please, for the love of GOD, read this article.

Remember the Oklahomah City Bombing? This freaking group she is STILL associated with the same group that domestic terrorist belonged to and are under the same "umbrella" of groups. The AIP founder died buying plastic explosives for God's sake.

This isn't made up crap...it's interviews from AIP leaders and members and Palin recorded a message for the AIP convention THIS YEAR saying they share the same beliefs on the Constitution. The AIP is secessionists and they HATE, and I mean DESPISE the United States. She is a plant...the AIP leader says so in the interview. It's bad. I am not freaking kidding.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:13 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,559 times
Quote:

I think that anyone who has any doubts about where Palin's loyalty lies after reading this then they just don't want to know the truth.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Who?
Oh please!!! Don't act this stupid. Did he not throw Pastor Wright under the bus? Yes , he most certainly did. He has throwing people under the bus since forever. Hell, just look at his record in Chicago. Obama is no different than any other politician, in that he will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. If you say otherwise then you prove how partisan and how you are willing to lie.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I think that anyone who has any doubts about where Palin's loyalty lies after reading this then they just don't want to know the truth.
No different than ny other politician. Get a life and please realize that Obama is no damn different. Liberals are the funniest bunch I have seen. At least I dislike McCain and Obama both equally. You, on the other hand, are so partisan that you absolutely refuse to see the truth.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:37 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,765,828 times
Quote:

I considered your source. I don't believe Salon is not biased. Therefore, I'll pass. Even your theatrics are a turn off and a warning (all the caps).

Old 10-14-2008, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
I considered your source. I don't believe Salon is not biased. Therefore, I'll pass. Even your theatrics are a turn off and a warning (all the caps).
CNN did a story on it today as well, but not as thorough. The Salon article has names of the people they interviewed and even a video of the leader of AIP talking about Palin.

CNN video is here:

YouTube - CNN on Palin's Membership in the Anti-American Radical Group AIP

Mark Chryson on video talking about Palin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MMz96zgvKc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections