Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 01:34 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,009,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLK706 View Post
So you just confirmed that you did advocate attacking a tv station that you don't agree with. Or oh wait was that a joke? It's really hard to tell TEAMTIME. Do you realize how nutty you sound? It makes me sad too.. I don't see this in my daily life but the I swear some of the people posting on here must be the same types you see at the McCain rallies yelling "kill him" and "treason".
Uh, no, I confirmed it was part of a MOVIE. If you think it sounds nutty, take it up with the guys who wrote the graphic novel. ROFL, please tell me y'all aren't as "frightened" and paranoid as you portray yourselves here. Hahahahahahaha, if Obama wins, they'd best not have military salutes or firecrackers as part of the inauguration festivities. You'd all be screaming and crying about being under attack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2008, 01:47 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,018,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Read again.

I did NOT say he would lose the lead at all.

Read it again and then take a nap.

You are so wrong again.

The TITLE of your thread state the following. You should have put McIdiot catching up on Obama in polls. Otherwise it is misleading, like a lot of other wild accusations I see on CD (e.g., Obama is a commie since he wrote a college paper on RUSSIA)

Both ZOgby and Rasmussen Polls tomorrow show Obama losing

Old 10-15-2008, 03:06 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,684,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
The TITLE of your thread state the following. You should have put McIdiot catching up on Obama in polls. Otherwise it is misleading, like a lot of other wild accusations I see on CD (e.g., Obama is a commie since he wrote a college paper on RUSSIA)

Both ZOgby and Rasmussen Polls tomorrow show Obama losing

Oh cry me a river. Then why did you post in it if you did not understand the first posting?

Poor Odingo is losing his grip and you simply cannot stand it.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:05 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,018,067 times
Quote:
Oh cry me a river. Then why did you post in it if you did not understand the first posting?

Talk about someone losing their grip
Oh wait Obama is a commie since he wrote a paper on Russia in the morning
Oh wait 9:30 there will be a big reveal that will ruin Obama
Oh wait Obama=Muslim

get a grip on reality.. it isn't about who is losing, its about all those inane postings proven false time and time again

Old 10-15-2008, 07:10 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,430,967 times
Quote:

Your thread is akin to me starting a thread titled..."McCain is killed!", then in the first post adding, "in the polls'

Your thread title was deliberately misleading, sensationalistic, childish, and more befitting of something out of a tabloid or even Faux News.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:51 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Your thread is akin to me starting a thread titled..."McCain is killed!", then in the first post adding, "in the polls'

Your thread title was deliberately misleading, sensationalistic, childish, and more befitting of something out of a tabloid or even Faux News.

Consider the source.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:28 PM

2,258 posts, read 3,493,973 times
smd1998's tactic is to rely on being as crass and obnoxious as possible, since it's his only alternative in the face of having absolutely nothing intelligent or meaningful to add to our discussion here.

He is completely stumped when some of you guys respond with a well-thought out post.

Old 10-16-2008, 08:33 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,707,497 times
Hey smd1998, where are the polls you promised us? What is your inside source saying this morning?

Old 10-16-2008, 09:34 AM

1,316 posts, read 2,464,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Hey smd1998, where are the polls you promised us? What is your inside source saying this morning?
I was thinking the same thing. This just prove how desperate the Grampie McCain followers are as they believe everything they read which includes people looking into crystal balls.

Old 10-16-2008, 09:44 AM

1,788 posts, read 3,920,405 times
Actually the Ras poll out today has Obama leading by 4 points and that was pre-debate. I think Obama will flex between 3-4 this week and 2-3 next week as we head into the finals days. HOWEVER given the numerous reasons I've stated numerous times, I believe this election is at a statistical tie and you will see that on election night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections