Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 11:41 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,018,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
"This is not Michelle Obama in this so-called 'phone interview.' Why on earth would she - and how on earth could she?! She's not a bored housewife sitting home with nothing to do but call africapress at wordpress.com[*] and rail on about how the white racists are giving her husband a hard time. She's slightly busy these days."

* - in Norway - thanks minibrings

Use your common sense.
it does not appear to be legit, but someone who knows better should enlighten us
actually they are owned by an NGO.. so does this make them less legit?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2008, 11:43 AM

1,881 posts, read 2,684,873 times
They have been hiding the stupid racist because she has a bog mouth, then all of a sudden she is calling white racist and making phone calls to Africa.

What is she so worried about.

Do you have something to hide Mobama?

You look awful guilty.

I am hearing that Mobama called to worn them of a white man coming to Kenya ( Coris ) to check out Barrys BC.

The sh-- is about to hit the fan on the Odingo family.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:43 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
As a black woman I find it odd that Michelle Obama is classified as downright mean and angry. While America is the greatest country in the world, like it or not the injustices and racism in this country, post slavery, remain alive and well. Subtle in some places, not so much in others. At the end of the day, while we have come a long way as a nation, to pretend that racial inequality and injustices don't exist and that Michelle is just some angry black woman (for no apparent reason because America is perfect) is not only delusional, but pathetic.

For the record, I have met some pretty downright mean, angry and vindictive racist white folks in my life, many of which think corporate America is an extension of the massa's plantation.
Very well put and thanks for your input. It is appreciated by me.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:44 AM

172 posts, read 298,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I could write for a week and still not be able to express all the contempt I feel for you people.
Yeah...the nerve of someone having a different view...freedom (of thought) should not be tolerated!

Old 10-15-2008, 11:46 AM

4,180 posts, read 14,597,462 times
Most "true" republicans are threatened by strong women, yet alone, an African-American one. The insane whinery on here makes me laugh.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:48 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamama Mia View Post
Why do you think the campaign keeps her behind and key unless it is for an interview when they campaign has carefulloy reviewed the questions? She is an angry woman and viewed as a liability by all sides.
Agree with the poster who said you must be talking about Sarah Palin, not Michelle Obama.

Michelle was at the University of Colorado last week to give a speech. It probably didn't get national attention b/c everyone thinks we're just busy skiing and snowboarding and don't have time to vote!

Old 10-15-2008, 11:48 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
They have been hiding the stupid racist because she has a bog mouth, then all of a sudden she is calling white racist and making phone calls to Africa.

What is she so worried about.

Do you have something to hide Mobama?

You look awful guilty.

I am hearing that Mobama called to worn them of a white man coming to Kenya ( Coris ) to check out Barrys BC.

The sh-- is about to hit the fan on the Odingo family.
what....is this even English? Of course they would send a white man to check for his bc - couldn't just send a regular man; had to be a white man. That way when they find out he isn't a US citizen they can say "the white man did it"

Old 10-15-2008, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
You are right.....this thread clearly shows black racism exist. Michelle will not get a pass for racism just because she is black. She has money, she's been successful, the US has been a land of opportunity for her. For her to turn that success around and make her "first time proud" statement, and for her to show her racism is truely sickening. She has no reason to be so bitter and have such a chip on her shoulder. She must simply be a racist at heart.

"The chickens are coming home...."

Old 10-15-2008, 11:49 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,638,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjj View Post
Most "true" republicans are threatened by strong women, yet alone, an African-American one. The insane whinery on here makes me laugh.

I am not a republican nor am I threatened. But let's not confuse anger and resentment with being a "strong woman". The insanity here is allowing these two charlatans access to the White House. And that is no whine, just common sense.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjj View Post
While not a republican nor democrat...I am attracted to a "strong woman"

Me thinks they are S-E-X-Y
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections