Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 06:19 AM

553 posts, read 837,091 times

Advertisements

"It is time for Barack Obama to defiantly reject and condemn ACORN. His extensive ties to ACORN, despite their lack of media coverage, are genuinely troubling and entirely shameful.
Much like his ties to Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers, and Tony Rezko, however, this appears to be yet another relationship Obama plans to keep."

Chicago Daily Observer | A Rotten Acorn (http://www.cdobs.com/archive/tank/a-rotten-acorn,1782/ - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2008, 06:34 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,438 times
I don't believe it will ever happen. He just can't admit that he had bad judgement about that part of his life, or any other parts apprently. But, that seems to be the way of a politician.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:43 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,911 times
Oh yeah. That's exactly what he should do. That would make the whole thing just go away. Like Rev. Wright. You wingnuts would let it drop then for sure.

Riiiiiiiight.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Oh yeah. That's exactly what he should do. That would make the whole thing just go away. Like Rev. Wright. You wingnuts would let it drop then for sure.

Riiiiiiiight.

I think most people are fair minded... Of course we are on to Obama's pattern now. He denies until he is caught and only if it heats up will he comment and distance himself.

Despite that, He needs to express himself against this fraud, instead of make excuses and repeat the ACORN talking points of difffusion of responsibility.

I am not an Obama supporter but I would respect him for speaking out and feel a bit reassurred that he would publicly state his oppossition.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeader View Post
I think most people are fair minded... Of course we are on to Obama's pattern now. He denies until he is caught and only if it heats up will he comment and distance himself.

Despite that, He needs to express himself against this fraud, instead of make excuses and repeat the ACORN talking points of difffusion of responsibility.

I am not an Obama supporter but I would respect him for speaking out and feel a bit reassurred that he would publicly state his oppossition.
Agreed except that we all know it would only be talking points and that he would not really be against ACORN at all. He believes that everyone should have a right to anything that all of us worked to get. he just doesn't believe that the lazy ones should not have to pay for it is all.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:05 AM

Watch at the 1:20 point.

obama responds acorn - Google Video

This is just a spin and diffusion of responsibility by Obama.. I am so disappointed that he is repeating the spin talking points of the ACORN reps...

I guess Obama thinks this is ok because it's unlikely that the tens of thousands if not more fraudently registered will cast a vote..

Sorry, but that doesn't cut it for me.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Watch at the 1:20 point.

obama responds acorn - Google Video

This is just a spin and diffusion of responsibility by Obama.. I am so disappointed that he is repeating the spin talking points of the ACORN reps...

I guess Obama thinks this is ok because it's unlikely that the tens of thousands if not more fraudently registered will cast a vote..

Sorry, but that doesn't cut it for me.
Of course he thinks it is ok. After all, those fruadulent ones will be voting for him. That is what he wants.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Of course he thinks it is ok. After all, those fruadulent ones will be voting for him. That is what he wants.

You're right!

This is disgusting!

I am so dissappointed in how people have let their emotions blind them from reality.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:09 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times
Quote:
"It is time for Barack Obama to defiantly reject and condemn ACORN. His extensive ties to ACORN, despite their lack of media coverage, are genuinely troubling and entirely shameful.
Much like his ties to Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers, and Tony Rezko, however, this appears to be yet another relationship Obama plans to keep."

Chicago Daily Observer | A Rotten Acorn (http://www.cdobs.com/archive/tank/a-rotten-acorn,1782/ - broken link)

You are kidding,right??
Obama is fine, being the hack that he is, the mainstream media has him locked up tight and people like John Louis calling Maccain and Palin racists!!
Good grief, wake up

Old 10-15-2008, 07:11 AM

Quote:
This is disgusting!

I am so dissappointed in how people have let their emotions blind them from reality.
I did post reality little one. The fact that you are as deluded as you are by loving Obama the way you dod is not my fault. You see, I am not dumb enough to vote for either major candidate since they are both in on election fraud, not to mention the fact that neither one of them truly cares about the country, though I do believe that McCain thinks more of the country than Obama does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections