Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 12:26 AM

8,754 posts, read 10,124,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
I did.
I've said he was an idiot all along.
In truth I'm AMAZED it wasn't obvious to EVERYONE.
Most people are clearly pretty stupid not to have seen what was right in front of their face.
His election (and then RE-ELECTION) sure lowered my opinion of the intelligence of the American People. In truth we got the President we deserved. When you make stupid, ignorant decisions you pay the price.

Ken

You may not like Bush, but we haven't been attacked since 9/11 so I would say that alone is a good thing. I agree about many people being stupid in this country and will feel just about the same way you do now when Obama is elected by those stupid people. It just shocks me how many there are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2008, 10:26 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,563,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBeaches View Post
...or "Come on, Osama. Let's be friends, ok? Now please don't send any more of your guys or explosives to our country. I'll be your best friend......maybe we can form a club: the Osama and Obama Club".
Hahyahaha...how true!

Old 10-18-2008, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
What kind of question is that? What do you think he would have done?

He would have killed or captured Bin Laden and routed the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Instead the neocon criminals immediately started plotting to attack Iraq.

They could care less that 3000 Americans were just slaughtered, they didnt care then and they dont care now. All they care about is the worlds second largest oil reserves and all the $$$$ it is going to make them

Can you cough up a few more liberal talking points?

Old 10-18-2008, 12:02 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,226,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
You may not like Bush, but we haven't been attacked since 9/11 so I would say that alone is a good thing.
And you can say for certain that Bush is responsible for that? In other words if either of the Democratic candidates had won we WOULD have been attacked again?

Gee I didn't know you claimed to be psychic.

What we DO know for sure is that the 9-11 attacks DID occur during Bush's watch and that while we may not have been attacked on our own soil since, we nevertheless have nearly 4,200 dead and tens of thousands wounded in Iraq. Those are REAL people, REAL deaths, not merely hypothetical ones.

And lets not even get started on how he's nearly bankrupted the country - borrowing against our children's future from the Chinese.

Ken

Old 10-18-2008, 12:13 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,543,957 times
What a useless statement. "we haven't been attacked" We were attacked while he was in office. Is that any better? Probably not, but the effects of his decisions since then have been nothing short of catastrophic.

Old 10-18-2008, 12:38 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,018,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
What a useless statement. "we haven't been attacked" We were attacked while he was in office. Is that any better? Probably not, but the effects of his decisions since then have been nothing short of catastrophic.

Is Bush the only one who makes the decisions for this country?

Old 10-18-2008, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Really? What catastrophies are you referring to?

Old 10-18-2008, 01:18 PM

3,428 posts, read 6,287,367 times
Mc Cain and Palin because they are super heroes and mavericks, they have pitbull, hockey Mom and maverick qualities. Obama and Biden are lacking in the maverickness department and Obama and Biden are not hockey Dads. Also, they do not possess any super maverick powers.

Old 10-18-2008, 02:47 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,226,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Really? What catastrophies are you referring to?

Gee I don't know, maybe the 4,000+ Americans killed in Iraq and the $10 Billion a month borrowed from the Chinese to pay for the war, maybe the current economic crises and the $700 Billion bailout, or maybe the couple of hundred Billion dollars spent in the previous bailouts of the auto industry and other companies, maybe the declining standard of living more and more people are feeling.

I don't know, take your pick.
Plenty to choose from.

Ken

Last edited by LordBalfor; 10-18-2008 at 03:42 PM..

Old 10-18-2008, 02:50 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,543,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Also, they do not possess any super maverick powers.
Real super maverick powers...
100,000 Citizens...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections