Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 10:22 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,018,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
Why backtrack?
McCain has plenty of skeletons (Libby, Lincoln Savings), if they expect one side to backtrack then both sides should..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 10:26 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,058,452 times
For those that desire to know more about Obama's character, might be interesting to also understand who these people are too - those people that have been involved in some manner in this man's life...

besides William Ayers, there are these people:
Ingrid Mattson
Rashid Khalid
Bernardine Dohrn
Tony Rezko
Frank Marshall Davis
Khalid al-Mansour
etc...

Find more information here: Family Security Matters » Publications » Exclusive: Forget Bill Ayers - Here Are Over a Dozen More Virulently Anti-American Obama Friends

MovingForward - if you really care or not, I don't know, but let me be first to inform you that I am not a hateful person, and for you to imply such just because I care about the character of the person that is running to be President of the country I live in and care about, you are way off base. It is not hate, it is called educating yourself about history, about people, about character. I am not a big fan of McCain - he, as vast majority of all politicians, have skeletons in their closets - and I am saddened and disgusted by many of their past dealings and associations. The main point of this thread and my posts within it are to simply share information that I believe important for those that are going to cast vote, esp. for a man who has ties to such persons.

FreshFresh - backtrack? Where do you get that I am backtracking? Nice try... You are the one that said Obama was 8 when Ayers was planting bombs - I said that that was not the point, the point is that Obama associated with this man at a later stage in his life. Understand?

Old 10-17-2008, 10:27 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,326,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Yup. A distinguished education professor at UIC. A recipient of the Chicago Citizen of the year award.
So the city gives awards to radical bombers. Look at the crooks they elect too.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:28 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,445,519 times
Quote:
Why backtrack?
Because what you do in life distinguishes who you are. Who you hang around "does" reflect upon who you and how others see you.

Guarantee Obama knows who these people are. they are not hiding what they have done or even changed their names. Or have proclaimed their shame for their deeds.
Infact in 2001 wished he had done more.......

Old 10-17-2008, 10:34 PM

in other threads these have been debunked...
people don't even believe that the current controversy on robocalls is happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
For those that desire to know more about Obama's character, might be interesting to also understand who these people are too - those people that have been involved in some manner in this man's life...

besides William Ayers, there are these people:
Ingrid Mattson
Rashid Khalid
Bernardine Dohrn
Tony Rezko
Frank Marshall Davis
Khalid al-Mansour
etc...

Find more information here: Family Security Matters » Publications » Exclusive: Forget Bill Ayers - Here Are Over a Dozen More Virulently Anti-American Obama Friends

MovingForward - if you really care or not, I don't know, but let me be first to inform you that I am not a hateful person, and for you to imply such just because I care about the character of the person that is running to be President of the country I live in and care about, you are way off base. It is not hate, it is called educating yourself about history, about people, about character. I am not a big fan of McCain - he, as vast majority of all politicians, have skeletons in their closets - and I am saddened and disgusted by many of their past dealings and associations. The main point of this thread and my posts within it are to simply share information that I believe important for those that are going to cast vote, esp. for a man who has ties to such persons.

FreshFresh - backtrack? Where do you get that I am backtracking? Nice try... You are the one that said Obama was 8 when Ayers was planting bombs - I said that that was not the point, the point is that Obama associated with this man at a later stage in his life. Understand?

Old 10-17-2008, 10:36 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,277,416 times
Ever notice how the neo-con posters ignore all the posts about McCain's unsavory associations?

This assault on Obama's character is insane. I mean, really seriously insane. The same type of posts, over and over and over again. Spend hours trying to respond, intelligently, with the facts: NADA. They're not interested in the facts. They just keep posting the same wingnut sources with the same twisted information. Over and over and over again.

Hopeless. And rather tragic, actually. To think that you would be so consumed by hate and fear that you would fall into a 24/7 obsession with pursuing paranoid fantasies, and frantically trying to spread them to save the world.

I'm done. No more answers to those kinds of posts. Just going to hit the "ignore" button. Done.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:39 PM

My ignore list is growing as well! The ones that I am allowed to add, as one cannot add moderators to your ignore list.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:40 PM

3,085 posts, read 7,249,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post

Yes, I understand. I understand that i'm going to vote for CHANGE on the 4th. See you at the polls.

Obama/Biden 08

Old 10-17-2008, 10:43 PM

3,085 posts, read 7,249,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
My ignore list is growing as well!

wait? ignore list? i can put posters on ignore? please show me the way

I have a list ready:

Sanrene
Slash83
Mamma Mia

Old 10-17-2008, 10:45 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,445,519 times
Quote:
wait? ignore list? i can put posters on ignore? please show me the way

I have a list ready:

Sanrene
Slash83
Mamma Mia
Add me ................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections