U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 06:47 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,187,702 times

Advertisements

Once again a spelling wiz. Who can't just not comment at all but put someone down . How funny that you can't understand what others could. True I'm sure I have been stupid in my own right at times in my life. But then again never on Nathional TV while looking like a fool. Yes I have been on TV several times as I feel like I'm one of those silly community organizers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2008, 06:55 PM

7,475 posts, read 20,148,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cap1717 View Post
Yeah, we sometimes tend to underestimate the intelligence of the "average american". . . . just goes to show you. . . if you are enough of a kook, people will notice, especially if you show off that trait on national T.V.

Obama / Biden 08
You are voting for dumb and dumber, and people are noticing you could possibly be a kook on that basic...?

Old 10-20-2008, 06:56 PM

7,475 posts, read 20,148,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
No, I don't even live in Minnesota. But I've watched Bachman on Larry King over the last couple of months- she is very good friends with Sarah Palin. And since Sarah wouldn't talk to the press, she let Michelle do a lot of the talking for her.

Bachman is every bit as radical as Palin.
Yea Sarah...Now that's change we can really believe in....

Old 10-20-2008, 06:58 PM

573 posts, read 595,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis702 View Post
Question: What's the difference between Michele Bachmann and Joseph McCarthy?

Answer: Lipstick

McCarthyism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeannwho View Post
what was his favorite shade? I did not know that about McCarthy!
Dunno but Joseph McCarthy's close friend, secret cross-dresser, all-around fascist villain J. Edgar Hoover would know.

Old 10-20-2008, 07:05 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,239,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I have to trust that my neighboring state will have the good sense to get rid of this McCarthy wannabe before it is too late. When I think of all the people's lives that would have escaped ruin if my state had defeated the original before he got on his roll, it makes me want to cry.

Blah blah blah yeah the same state that put Jesse "The Body" Venture and maybe Al Franken in?

God, please take me before I get as wacked out as some posters.

Old 10-20-2008, 07:07 PM

21,044 posts, read 19,512,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis702 View Post
question: What's the difference between michele bachmann and joseph mccarthy?

answer: Lipstick

McCarthyism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
best post of the election!!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 07:12 PM

21,044 posts, read 19,512,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I have to trust that my neighboring state will have the good sense to get rid of this McCarthy wannabe before it is too late. When I think of all the people's lives that would have escaped ruin if my state had defeated the original before he got on his roll, it makes me want to cry.
Hey, we're trying!

Elwyn Tinklenberg her Democratic opponent received over 600 thousand dollars in just the two days after Michelle Bachmann shot off her ignorant mouth
Thank you REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Now, let's se if the "Church Lady" Bachmann will have the PALINS INVESTIGATED for belong to an association that hates America so much that the members want Alaska to secede from the Union!!!!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 07:19 PM

7,728 posts, read 11,019,150 times
Sarah Palin answered a few questions from members of the press recently. This seems to me as though she may agree with Michele Bachman?

Palin Becomes Increasingly Accessible To The National Media - From The Road

Quote:
Asked for her reaction to Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann’s recent suggestion that the media should investigate members of Congress who may hold “un-American” views, Palin didn’t hesitate.

"Well, that's quite subjective," she said. "I would think that anyone running and wanting to serve in Congress is quite pro-America. You know, that is the mission, to better this country. So I would question what the intent of that would be."

Old 10-20-2008, 08:42 PM

3,553 posts, read 6,927,098 times
Michelle Bachmann, proof that too much Botox can cause brain damage. Here's some other fun facts that you may not have known about her:

1. She's the one that would NOT let go of GW Bush as he "worked the ropeline" prior to the State Of The Union.
2. During the RNC she co-hosted a reception for Saracuda, among her fellow hosts; Phyllis Schlafly, Gary Bauer (not yet indicted) and some of the other usual suspects from the God squad.
3. Her husband is a "therapist", his specialty is, wait for it, "pray away the gay" treatments.
4. Her primary opponent, obviously another R is cranking up a "write me in" campaign on the theory that the district might not want to vote D. This way the "regular" Rs can vote for him, the nuts for her and everyone else for Tinklenburg.
5. Tonight Rahm Emmanuel head of the DCCC (and brother of the real life "Ari" if you're an HBO fan) announced that they're going to start sending help to Tinklenburg, volunteers, money, etc.
6. I heard about, but haven't seen a repeat performance that she apparently gave on a local affiliate this AM. It went along the lines of the typical "caught with pants on fire politician" interview.

Pol: "I never said that"
Announcer: "ROLL TAPE"
Pol: "I was taken out of context"
Announcer: That was the entire tape.
Pol: The dirty lying scumbag media, etc, etc, etc.

She's probably going to win the George Allen Jr. award for "macacaness".

golfgod
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or