Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 03:48 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,918,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuquiyu View Post
Oh yes it does, it's all about speculation, and a strong, smart president like Obama will send a clear message.
Who will he send the "clear message" to and what will the message be?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 03:51 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,933 times
Quote:
Now that is clear that Barrack will be our president, look around!! oil price is dropping, the financial markets are stabilizing, there is more dialog in the country, etc., the country is more united than ever, Barrack will win Huge!!!

oil is dropping because of something called supply and demand, something that I would never expect any liberal to understand.

Old 10-24-2008, 05:53 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Now that is clear that Barrack will be our president, look around!! oil price is dropping, the financial markets are stabilizing, there is more dialog in the country, etc., the country is more united than ever, Barrack will win Huge!!!
Yeah markets are stabilizing Dow futures hit the stops this morning, OPEC votes to seriously curtail production to force up the price of oil... Yeah B.O.'s gonna save us all... okey dokey

Old 10-24-2008, 06:10 AM

3,088 posts, read 5,354,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
You're right! Other things I've noticed since it became clear Obama will be president:
  • Fewer tornados
  • Fewer hurricanes
  • Fewer floods
  • Fewer blizzards
  • Fewer asteroid strikes
  • Oppresive heat giving way to cooler temps nationwide
  • Less incidents of violent crime than in the first 9 months of 2008
  • No terrorist attacks on US soil
  • New episodes of some of my favorite shows
  • Cute animated forest denizens gathering around my window each morning
  • More people whistling "Don't Worry Be Happy"
  • Generally more skipping, prancing, and hand-holding
  • Israelis and Palestinians playing games of two-hand touch to settle their differences
  • Sale of holiday items increasing steadily
  • Rumblings of an Air Supply reunion tour
Dude, I CANNOT WAIT for Obama to get in office. Life is going to be so sweet. The only negative I've heard is that Christ canceled his long-awaited return, scheduled for 2009, to avoid being shown-up by Obama.

Very Funny Post. . . thanks for the early morning smile!

Obama / Biden '08

Old 10-24-2008, 02:05 PM

20,329 posts, read 19,918,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
oil is dropping because of something called supply and demand, something that I would never expect any liberal to understand.
Supply and demand? O ye of little faith.......

Old 10-27-2008, 02:16 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Supply and demand? O ye of little faith.......

if you tree hugging liberas truly wanted more green fuel, then you should be out there pushing for 50+ nuke plants to be built in the USA, instead of wasteful solar and wind power.

Old 10-27-2008, 02:21 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,464,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinCarl View Post
OH LORD shut the **** up already... go find your cult and get on your knees.. or shoot yourself.. either way would be fine by me

You need to hug your inner child, it's very angry.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:44 PM

78 posts, read 139,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
You need to hug your inner child, it's very angry.

If we could store and distribute all the energy generated by the hate of the right wing radicals of this country, a la Rush Limbaugh, in the next 8 years of Obama's administration, we would not need to look for any alternate sources of energy

Old 10-30-2008, 06:24 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
If we could store and distribute all the energy generated by the hate of the right wing radicals of this country, a la Rush Limbaugh, in the next 8 years of Obama's administration, we would not need to look for any alternate sources of energy
And there's none on the radical left??? Please.. Have you looked at the DailyKos or Moveon sites?
Both radical sides need to button it up.

Old 11-27-2008, 04:07 PM

78 posts, read 139,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
And there's none on the radical left??? Please.. Have you looked at the DailyKos or Moveon sites?
Both radical sides need to button it up.
I don't know about these obscure sites, nor do I care, much less if there are messages of hate, I leave that up to the right wing extremists, peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections