Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 10:32 PM

972 posts, read 1,331,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJickler View Post
We've officially reached the bottom of the barrel with this thread. Actually, we went through the bottom of it we're digging into the earth, hard.
bush dug us to china, now we are past the moon...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 10:37 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,556,380 times
Okay, I can handle the Obama -> Jesus comparisons, but I bristle at these allegations that he might be the Antichrist.

There's only one of those, and it's me. And I don't like competition.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:42 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,445,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
This post is very obviously a joke - right?

Wow - amazing.... If you are anything like a typical McCain supporter, then Obama is going to win in an even bigger landslide than I thought!!!
What is funny is that even commercials have subliminal messages to buy their products! have been doing it for years too.
No this is not a joke. How about reading up on NLP/hypnosis and the like you might be surprised at what it contains.
They use to use hypnosis in the war years and years ago because they had no medication to dull pain. Dentists use to use hypnosis years ago so what ever floats your boat!

Old 10-24-2008, 10:49 PM

972 posts, read 1,331,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
Okay, I can handle the Obama -> Jesus comparisons, but I bristle at these allegations that he might be the Antichrist.

There's only one of those, and it's me. And I don't like competition.

This Antichrist thing is so dumb.. no really it is.
First off Sarah Palin's name comes out to 666 look it up
Everyone thinks anyways.. it was Bush who was the antichrist look it up!!

Doom and gloomers chill out. Tell grandma he cant be the antichrist because the rapture hasnt happened yet!!

Old 10-24-2008, 11:45 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
I thought that I saw a pocket watch chain dangling out of his pocket...this explains it!

Old 10-24-2008, 11:52 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
No, not a racist. I've always had black friends, still do. I don't look at Obama as a black man, i look at him as an Arab. A black American I would have no problem with but it was Arabs that killed my friends in the trade center.
I used to live in the NY/NJ area.

Diane G
Where did you read that Obama comes from Saudi?

Old 10-25-2008, 05:29 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,971,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
Well, Obama claims to be a christian but he hangs out with terroist. His friend Ayers isn't exactly a sunday school teacher. Btw, I taught sunday school for about 10 years and our teaching was to love one another.
His other best friend was a slum lord. He seems to associate with all the worst people, and somehow he's winning it.
You think this country is in bad staights now, it will be a disaster after. He won't be redistruiting my hard earned money.
He wants to give free handouts to people who think its ok to sit, smoke, and drink all day.

Diane G
And McCain is NOW taking $50k in contributions from Keating's Law firm.
You remember that friend of McC's, the guy who swindled and grabbed a huge chunk of money with 5 senators, including McC, for a big campaign contribution, smoothing the way for him? Taxpayers had to bail that bank out, too.

Thank you, Senator McCain.

I mean, this is something McC TOOK PART IN, not just a guy he saw every now and again 40 years after the guy did something bad.

McC actually HELPED this guy. For MONEY. If it were not for his POW record, the courts and public might not have looked as kindly on McC.

And, he is getting money from that source once again.

Hmmm.

Seems to me, that POW record is used to cover a multitude of blemishes.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:45 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,110,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
You remember that friend of McC's, the guy who swindled and grabbed a huge chunk of money with 5 senators, including McC, for a big campaign contribution, smoothing the way for him? Taxpayers had to bail that bank out, too.

I mean, this is something McC TOOK PART IN, not just a guy he saw every now and again 40 years after the guy did something bad.

McC actually HELPED this guy. For MONEY. If it were not for his POW record, the courts and public might not have looked as kindly on McC.

Hmmm.

You are right. There has never been a time when McCain has been brought to account for his behavior or his words that he has not played the POW card. He has done it so often that other POWs have called him on it and told him that he is bringing dishonor to all of them by using it this way.

Old 10-25-2008, 06:34 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post

Hmmm.

Gotta tell ya that the Keating 5 thing, real old news and btw the prosecutor in that case said that McCain was not guilty and he was actually included for political reasons if you can imagine such a thing... I'm not saying he was clean, as far as I've read they did. He's done enough other things without dredging up a dead story, take Kennedy/McCain for example...

Old 10-26-2008, 04:19 AM

15,216 posts, read 30,556,380 times
Now Playing: Suicidal Tendencies > Suicidal Tendencies (1983) > Subliminal

Does not register in my conscious mind

Propaganda of another kind

They're ****ing with me subliminally!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections