Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 07:17 AM

3,758 posts, read 8,416,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
I am expecting a check for $150,000 and a new wardrobe any day....
Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 07:18 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,023,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
That the dem parties operatives are posting on web boards like this one as ordered! I'd heard this mentioned on a talk show the other day and the more I read here the more plauseble it seems to be.

I've noticed that as soon as someone says anything about B.O. or Biden that doesn't jibe with the Dem party line there's a mad rush by the same posters over and over to discredit or attack the offending OP with Dem talking points.
It's just way too coincidental in my mind. So, the question has to be asked which chapter do y'all belong to? Are you paid or volunteer? I'm guessing paid.
LMAO....are you slow between the ears or what?This has went on for YEARS.Repukes perfected it in Yahoo chatrooms with their "terrist" "patriotic" bullsh1t after 9/11....ever heard of "flooding a room"?toughen up ,smarten up or get ran over is the law of the land in the "virtual world".
Wanna know how you can tell which side is losing??? The losers put up assinine threads like this while the winners come in and make fun of them.

Old 10-24-2008, 07:18 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,751,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Of course they have. This is a well-known secret.
"Well-known secret," eh?

Oxymoron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ever since I went to see Obama speak, all I can do is post on these forums. The voices in my head tell me to do it.

Obama is good.

Obama is great.

Obama is good.

Obama is great.

I think it was Obama's eye shadow that did it, or maybe it was his magical hand gestures, or the shiny thing he wears on his finger. On inauguration day, I hope he releases us all from his spell, cause any time someone says "middle-class" I have the irresistible urge to quack like a duck. I think something went wrong on my hypnosis.

Last edited by Art123; 10-24-2008 at 07:39 AM..

Old 10-24-2008, 07:20 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,809,881 times
Art, could the fact that everytime I hear "Maverick" I want to vomit be a result of Obama's eyeshadow?

Old 10-24-2008, 07:23 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,408,428 times
Quote:
That the dem parties operatives are posting on web boards like this one as ordered! I'd heard this mentioned on a talk show the other day and the more I read here the more plauseble it seems to be.

I've noticed that as soon as someone says anything about B.O. or Biden that doesn't jibe with the Dem party line there's a mad rush by the same posters over and over to discredit or attack the offending OP with Dem talking points.
It's just way too coincidental in my mind. So, the question has to be asked which chapter do y'all belong to? Are you paid or volunteer? I'm guessing paid.

In response to your unfounded accusa...

uh...

... excuse me a minute.

I have an incoming from the supreme leader.

Old 10-24-2008, 07:27 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,866,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
LMAO....are you slow between the ears or what?This has went on for YEARS.Repukes perfected it in Yahoo chatrooms with their "terrist" "patriotic" bullsh1t after 9/11....ever heard of "flooding a room"?toughen up ,smarten up or get ran over is the law of the land in the "virtual world".
Wanna know how you can tell which side is losing??? The losers put up assinine threads like this while the winners come in and make fun of them.
So the best you can do is call names? Show's the intelect of the people voting this year if this is the best you can dish out. Oooooh, "law of the land in the virtual world"... As the 3 stooges used to say "Oh a tough guy huh?"
Baaaaawww haaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww

Old 10-24-2008, 07:46 AM

8,882 posts, read 19,766,626 times
Quote:

Yeah, hello. Of course I'm ordered to be here by the Obama campaign. You think I'd hang out with a bunch of looney rightwingnuts voluntarily?

(chaching, $10 in my paypal for that post)

Old 10-24-2008, 08:09 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,023,358 times
Quote:
So the best you can do is call names? Show's the intelect of the people voting this year if this is the best you can dish out. Oooooh, "law of the land in the virtual world"... As the 3 stooges used to say "Oh a tough guy huh?"
Baaaaawww haaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww
LMAO...you quoting the stooges fits like a glove.Thanks

Old 10-24-2008, 08:21 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,866,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
LMAO...you quoting the stooges fits like a glove.Thanks
You're right! It does fit the ideologes here....

Old 10-24-2008, 08:23 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,719,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
I am expecting a check for $150,000 and a new wardrobe any day....
How about a 2 million dollar Obama party?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections