U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 09:50 AM

3,811 posts, read 4,244,845 times

Advertisements

Of course it's true. I can't take the lies any longer. I admit it. I am a member of the McCain campaign staff. I'm Sarah Palin's sister by a different mother and father. Sarah Palin insisted that I be hired to replace Cindy McCain's hair dresser's sister.

My job, to infiltrate City-Data.com and pretend to be a DemoBot. My task, incite the repugs with my negative posts about the GOP so they will start numerous threads on the same unproven facts because everyone knows that the more you tell a lie, the more people will believe it. The goal of the GOP in hiring me was to identify the real, pro-Americans through their threads and posts about such things as hypnosis, fake birth certificates, admiration for Palin's communication skills, support of the spending of 10s of thousands of dollars on Palin's wardrobe, trivialization of her abuse of power as Governor of Alaska, and acceptance of her extortion of funds from the people of Alaska as 'everybody does it'. This will show the GOP that no matter what, the repugs will be on their side!!

My contact persons include sanrene, luzianne, miborn and others I can't name at this time. My pay for this covert operation? Endless hours of entertainment!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 12:30 PM

34,990 posts, read 33,833,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
That the dem parties operatives are posting on web boards like this one as ordered! I'd heard this mentioned on a talk show the other day and the more I read here the more plauseble it seems to be.

I've noticed that as soon as someone says anything about B.O. or Biden that doesn't jibe with the Dem party line there's a mad rush by the same posters over and over to discredit or attack the offending OP with Dem talking points.
It's just way too coincidental in my mind. So, the question has to be asked which chapter do y'all belong to? Are you paid or volunteer? I'm guessing paid.
Okay, I'll admit it - (stands up slowly) I...am Cindy McCain.

Yes, all right, it's true. And here's why. If you think I have the slightest intention of going back to Washington, D.C. and having to make nice with those stuck-up women out there you've got another think coming. And the sooner Mrs. Hot Stuff Palin is back on her sled and pointed toward the Northern Lights the less embarrassing my existence will be.

My doctor recommended I do something besides shop to assert my feelings this go-round, and as this was the most passive-aggressive means I could think of to undermine my husband it naturally was the one that felt most comfortable for me. I hope you all understand.

It's for John's own good, really.

Last edited by delusianne; 10-24-2008 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: better

Old 10-24-2008, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post

Yes, all right, it's true. And here's why. If you think I have the slightest intention of going back to Washington, D.C. and having to make nice with those mean people out there you've got another think coming. And the sooner Mrs. Hot Stuff Palin is back on her sled and pointed toward the Northern Lights the less embarrassing my existence will be.

My doctor recommended I do something besides shop to assert my feelings this go-round, and as this was the most passive-aggressive means I could think of to undermine my husband it naturally was the one that felt most comfortable for me. I hope you all understand.

Hee, hee, hee

Can't rep you but, LOL!

Old 10-24-2008, 12:40 PM

7,475 posts, read 19,541,366 times
Quote:
That the dem parties operatives are posting on web boards like this one as ordered! I'd heard this mentioned on a talk show the other day and the more I read here the more plauseble it seems to be.

I've noticed that as soon as someone says anything about B.O. or Biden that doesn't jibe with the Dem party line there's a mad rush by the same posters over and over to discredit or attack the offending OP with Dem talking points.
It's just way too coincidental in my mind. So, the question has to be asked which chapter do y'all belong to? Are you paid or volunteer? I'm guessing paid.
It just proves half the country is populated by brainless Democrats who bought dumbo's pack of lies, and they want to see the country ruined. Better practice praying to allah...

Old 10-24-2008, 12:43 PM

2,342 posts, read 2,961,375 times
Quote:

2 words: Democratic Underground

this website was infiltrated the same way this board has been. If you supported Hillary Clinton you were called names, made fun of and then ultimately called a racist if that didn't work.

Your posts and threads would be deleted by the mods if it wasn't pro-Obama.

It wasn't that long ago when it was 50/50 or even slightly more for Repubs on CD but reading these boards now and the sheer number of new threads posted CD's been infiltrated by Obots.

this is one of their tactics, instead "hope and change" and "working together" (something Obama has no actual legislative experience doing) they are thugs of the worst order. How dare you question their messiah and anybody that does will be dealt with by fanaticism for "he that shall not be questioned."

Old 10-24-2008, 12:47 PM

15,166 posts, read 16,009,092 times
You mean I could be getting paid for this? Where do I sign up?????

Old 10-24-2008, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
2 words: Democratic Underground

this website was infiltrated the same way this board has been. If you supported Hillary Clinton you were called names, made fun of and then ultimately called a racist if that didn't work.

Your posts and threads would be deleted by the mods if it wasn't pro-Obama.

It wasn't that long ago when it was 50/50 or even slightly more for Repubs on CD but reading these boards now and the sheer number of new threads posted CD's been infiltrated by Obots.

this is one of their tactics, instead "hope and change" and "working together" (something Obama has no actual legislative experience doing) they are thugs of the worst order. How dare you question their messiah and anybody that does will be dealt with by fanaticism for "he that shall not be questioned."

Old 10-24-2008, 12:49 PM

8,714 posts, read 16,790,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post

Yes, all right, it's true. And here's why. If you think I have the slightest intention of going back to Washington, D.C. and having to make nice with those mean people out there you've got another think coming. And the sooner Mrs. Hot Stuff Palin is back on her sled and pointed toward the Northern Lights the less embarrassing my existence will be.

I can't rep you. Damn!

I could give you some of my Obama-Bucks that I've earned from posting pro-Obama stuff on discussion forums. Would you take those Cindy?

Old 10-24-2008, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Do you know the secret word? Ya gotta know the secret word! Without the secret word, how will we know your not an infiltrating DemoBot, oops, I meant to write Repug!!!

Old 10-24-2008, 12:54 PM

34,990 posts, read 33,833,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
As I understand it, in these last anxious weeks the Obama campaign is offering for 30 posts a day x 7 days @ $5/good-sized informative post, with a bonus for links, not a bad way to get by, times bein's as hard like they are and all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or