Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 05:18 PM

858 posts, read 1,501,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbleRules View Post
If people are ignoring anything, it's crack-pots like you who make outrageously ridiculous postings like the above.

Let me guess, you're one of those black/white types. Your mind can't concieve of shades of gray, things are either black or white - without exception...
Well, I'm impressed. You've read a few of my posts and already you have me figured out. Let me guess... top student in your psychology class? Most definitely scored the highest when it came to the study of the human mind and human behavior, right? You certainly are cocksure of your elucidation of my character.
But unfortunately, for you, I'm going to have to burst your bubble of arrogance, your attempt at sizing me up was a failure. Of course your eyes are blackened with your own ego to even notice that your OPINIONS of me are simply... opinions. You are entitled to that, it is America.. and according to you, you also have America and the people that reside in it, figured out as well. Opinions vary buddy, and yours mean absolutely nothing to me. Trying to convince me and everyone else on what category of people in America I belong to is like kicking a piece of sand onto the beach.

1. I question, watch, and listen to all that goes on this world. To be aware and not to be consumed.

2. I post my own observations,through investigated proof in which think is pretty damn close to the facts, (because face it, who knows what the **** the TRUE facts are anyways?) It just so happens that YOUTUBE and other various websites have what I'm looking for to back me up. You don't like it? Then don't bother reviewing what I have to say.

You? I'm guessing your use of "well put together, educated responses" feed into your ego which allows your head to grow and in return would make up for what you may lack in other areas. Something like... little man syndrome.

You are just another fleming in this world who thinks his view on life is more unique and open-minded than most and that you pretty much have the government and life all figured out.Join the ****ing club. You are not as independent as you think... you are just another follower who believes he is a leader who will not succumb to the ways of the world. Buddy, you already have. Don't even for one minute believe you are something special. Your thoughts and responses are far too familiar, Einstein.

One day, when you grow up, you'll understand that. How old are you...40? 50? That doesn't make you wise. And even if you did you'd be smart enough to know that wisdom doesn't come with age. Wisdom comes with experience and you have no clue about my experiences.

Nuff said. I'm out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 05:28 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,617,040 times
My - you're really an emotional person, aren't you???

Here is a quote from your original post, speaking about Obama:

The truth is, he WILL bring change. You will have no money, no jobs, more countries trying to attack us, another war, a draft... It can go on for days. Obama CANNOT and WILL not protect this country.

These are the rantings of a lunatic. There is not one shred of evidence you can post that would remotely substantiate your wild opinions.

Other than that, your posting is entertaining.

Old 10-24-2008, 05:36 PM

33 posts, read 57,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplorer View Post
It doesn't matter if he is a democrat, republican, liberal, whatever!! I could care less. I do not post these things because I am "desperate" I post these things because I am scared for OUR country. I post the things I see, hear and learn because Obama is a bad PERSON. I want people to see what kind of PERSON he is. IF( and that's a big if) he was a good PERSON, it wouldn't matter which party he bolnged too, I would consider voting for him. The truth is, he WILL bring change. You will have no money, no jobs, more countries trying to attack us, another war, a draft... It can go on for days. Obama CANNOT and WILL not protect this country. The fact that he is associated with Ayers, Odinga, and Wright brings up no thought to the Obama supporters, and that scares me! You don't associate with bad people. WHY? because they are BAD. You don't hang out with them, attend there church for 20 years, or supports there campaign if they are a BAD person. If someone you know down the street was a registered sex offender, would you defend him? Probably not. It's simple, if you are a GOOD person, you don't associate with a BAD person. COMMON SENSE PEOPLE! They just brush it off like it's nothing.

Everyone ignores his lies and just sweeps anything negative they hear about Obama under the rug. It's ridiculous and sad. I can't belive the America our fore fathers fought for, has turned into this. It's truly a shame and I am embarrassed. Come on people, his own VP doesn't believe he is ready to be president. That is pretty sad if your own VP does not support you.
YouTube - Even Joe Biden does not believe in Barack Obama! ... There have been studies/polls about Obama supporters. The majority of them don't even know what he supports or is about. All they know is he says the word "change" so they are voting for him. I may only be 25 years old but I am not BLIND nor ignorant.
I grew up in a great area, among the top 100 richest median income counties in the entire USA. I went to school with tons of kids, we shared all the same ambitions. Some turned to drugs, some are in jail, some actually have passed on now. I'm only 27 and I've already seen all of this.

Am I "bad" for associating with these people that I grew up with since we were kids?

I would argue that most of those people I grew up with shaped me to become the "good" person that I am now... I saw what drugs do first hand, I saw how "quick money" doesn't work, and I know why "crime doesn't pay".

If his VP doesn't think he'd make a good president (whom he was RUNNING against fyi..) then does the endorsement by fellow Americans, politicians, world leaders, John McCain!!!!, make a difference to you?

The world will not end if McCain or Obama becomes president. Stop trying to predict the end of the world.

FYI you can become a "sex offender" in some states by just having a he said/she said sexual harassment case filed against you. Although I don't condone it, it is definitely not the same as a pedophile or a rapist to me. Educate yourself...please.

I lean more towards fiscal conservative and no way in hell is McCain more conservative than Obama. The old Republican party died years ago my friend...

Old 10-24-2008, 05:39 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,691,351 times
Wow, that's an excellent serious discussion you've contributed here.

Actually, it is. Why don't you try to prove some of the discrepancies in Obama's life that even he can't or won't answer. Well, after you get done singing the hymns that are written about him.

Old 10-24-2008, 05:41 PM

1,535 posts, read 2,062,387 times
This thread is so stupid, I can't even figure out how to make fun of it.

Old 10-24-2008, 05:41 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,711,783 times
Quote:
It just so happens that YOUTUBE and other various websites have what I'm looking for to back me up.
Sweet.

Your posts sound like you're parodying the wingnuts. Are you?

Old 10-24-2008, 05:49 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,691,351 times
These are the rantings of a lunatic. There is not one shred of evidence you can post that would remotely substantiate your wild opinions.

You will have no money: Obama wants to take my 401K contributions and give them to social security, cutting me a check for 3% of its value. I will also NEVER be able to earn 250,000k without having the living bejesus taxed out of me. He's right, I'll have no money.

No jobs: The small business owners will cut back somewhere to pay their new astronomical taxes, so yes, in many cases there will be no job. And I'd have had to have slammed my head in the door to think that the government will take care of me so that I can live like a wealthy, elitist liberal.

More countries trying to attack us/war/draft: Well, of course. obama isn't going to fight them. He'll have the troops pulled out of Iraq again and he'd not want to look like a hypocrit having to send them back. Maybe he'll talk to them til their heads explode or hug them to death or something, but other than that many countries will know that they can kick our ass now.

Obama really doesn't have much love for this country. I truly believe that and he only has the interest of a few that he cares about.

Old 10-24-2008, 05:51 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,836,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplorer View Post
It You don't associate with bad people. WHY? because they are BAD.
Can you please explain John McCain's business, political and personal relationship with Charles Keating then? Tell us how that bad association is different than those of Obama's that you call bad.

Old 10-24-2008, 05:53 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,617,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post

You will have no money: Obama wants to take my 401K contributions and give them to social security, cutting me a check for 3% of its value. I will also NEVER be able to earn 250,000k without having the living bejesus taxed out of me. He's right, I'll have no money.

No jobs: The small business owners will cut back somewhere to pay their new astronomical taxes, so yes, in many cases there will be no job. And I'd have had to have slammed my head in the door to think that the government will take care of me so that I can live like a wealthy, elitist liberal.

More countries trying to attack us/war/draft: Well, of course. obama isn't going to fight them. He'll have the troops pulled out of Iraq again and he'd not want to look like a hypocrit having to send them back. Maybe he'll talk to them til their heads explode or hug them to death or something, but other than that many countries will know that they can kick our ass now.

Obama really doesn't have much love for this country. I truly believe that and he only has the interest of a few that he cares about.

What is the source of your wild claims? Let me guess - The National Enquirer???

Old 10-24-2008, 05:54 PM

24,510 posts, read 33,305,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
If US Senator Barack Obama is good enough for Colin Powell he’s good enough for me.
And if US Senator John McCain is good enough for General Norman Schwartzkoff he's good enough for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections