U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 11:07 PM

18,695 posts, read 12,518,929 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterinAmerica View Post
They could throw rotten tomatoes and you would think that they were roses.

(He aint drinkin the Kool Aid, he's guzzling it)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 11:09 PM

41,314 posts, read 37,576,276 times
Quote:
I like lots of people, but I also recognize that they are totally unfit and unprepared to be elected to the office of the VP.
Me too. And I also recognize Obama as someone totally unfit and unqualifed to be POTUS. What's worse?

Quote:
I want the "mountains of evidence to the contrary," that you are "privy" to.
Just go look at his record, then compare it to his rhetoric and "promises". An objective, intellectually honest mind will recognize the chasm that exists.

Old 10-24-2008, 11:11 PM

Quote:
but did she drag a kid with her as a possible scape goat?
Two of them, plus her hotty hubby. I bet that will set you off.

Old 10-24-2008, 11:16 PM

4,246 posts, read 8,977,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Just go look at his record, then compare it to his rhetoric and "promises". An objective, intellectually honest mind will recognize the chasm that exists.
Sorry, you are the one who created this thread. The onus is on YOU to back up what you say. If you cannot, your statements are irrelevant and not worth consideration.

I have no intention of doing YOUR work. It's your thread. Be a good conservative and be responsible for what you say!

Old 10-24-2008, 11:17 PM

4,933 posts, read 6,915,714 times
Cheers and appaluse again?
I have to see the STL video, however, just about everyone besides Sanrene, saw the one in PHL and there were more boos then cheers.
Another misleading post by Sanrene.
I love hockey and her involvement in the game makes me cringe.

Old 10-24-2008, 11:23 PM

4,246 posts, read 8,977,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Cheers and appaluse again?
I have to see the STL video, however, just about everyone besides Sanrene, saw the one in PHL and there were more boos then cheers.
Another misleading post by Sanrene.
God no, a conservative who misleads? It's time for people to show their "intellectual honesty" and actually back up their statements with actual evidence - the kind that takes WORK and links. But no problem, as I know conservatives NEVER pass the buck and are in favor of hard work. I am sure this will be forthcoming from Sanrene.

Old 10-24-2008, 11:31 PM

3,811 posts, read 4,164,503 times
Two kids from my alma mater play for the Blues. Anyone have the score?

Old 10-24-2008, 11:33 PM

3,811 posts, read 4,164,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Hey, me, too!! On both counts.

Old 10-24-2008, 11:48 PM

8,287 posts, read 7,115,433 times
Default Oops, there go some votes for McCain/Palin

"Blues goalie Manny Legace left after one period Friday night with a hip injury that occurred when he slipped on the carpet placed on the ice for Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin."
Goalie injured after tripping on Palin carpet - NHL - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=ap-blues-legacehurt&prov=ap&type=lgns - broken link)

Old 10-24-2008, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Sorry, you are the one who created this thread. The onus is on YOU to back up what you say
THIS thread is about VP Palin dropping the puck, amidst cheers and applause, at a hockey game, accompanied by her lovely children and her hot husband.

Typical liberal mentality - always expecting others to do the work for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or