Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 05:02 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxors View Post
Now this moron claims he's interested in running for congress in two years. I think he'd better pay up his back taxes first. Joe the Phony is more like it.
Joe Shmoe is more like it. Well, if there are wackos that think Palin is VP material, then I suppose there are the same wackos that would take this guy seriously as a Congressional candidate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 05:04 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamama Mia View Post
Can you blame the guy? He has looked "the devil" the eye.
Yes, McCain does look and sound evil.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:06 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Do any of us really care about that dude, I mean REALLY? OBAMA '08!!!!

He didnt even pay his OWN taxes!

I should care what he thinks............why again?

Oh, thats right, I DON'T!!

Old 10-25-2008, 05:08 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsicmovies View Post
I thought that was a good post that expressed how I and many I know feel. Are you supposed to act like this as a moderator?

Old 10-25-2008, 05:10 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Washington Times - Joe 'scared for America' after talking to Obama

Joe the Plumber all but came out of the water closet for Sen. John McCain on Friday, saying that his famous exchange with Sen. Barack Obama made him "scared for America" and that he doesn't trust the Democratic presidential candidate on taxes.

The plumber, aka Joe Wurzelbacher, burst into the headlines after he buttonholed Mr. Obama less than two weeks ago during a campaign stop in his Holland, Ohio, neighborhood and quizzed him about his tax policy. On Friday, he said that he wasn't impressed by the Illinois senator in their encounter.

"When I was face to face with him, my honest first impression was that I expected something more. I had heard so much about 'his presence' in the media that I was surprised to find that he seemed very average," Mr. Wurzelbacher wrote in a live online chat on WashingtonTimes.com (read the transcript with Mr. Wurzelbacher here).

"My gut feeling as he answered my questions? I was scared for America," he wrote in response to a reader who asked "When you were face to face with Obama, what were you thinking and how did it feel?"

Mr. Wurzelbacher, arguably the world's most famous plumber, has become a cornerstone of Mr. McCain's Republican campaign, which had embarked on a statewide blitz across Florida in a series of "Joe the Plumber" events aimed at blue-collar workers.

This guy was open and had not made his mind up and just asked a question that every American should ask to either party.....but Obama fans just want pics with Nobama, signatures and kiss up to the pop star and hope they soon will get the welfare check in the mail...well more welfare checks has to come when small business will fire people due to higher taxes...and we will see how happy the people will be with their checks, and how much less people will get for their 401K when they will taxed higher.....don't start whining and complaining....now is your chance, but you can wait and cry but I won't be sorry for you! I'm about to start a business and if I have to fire people to make more money under a Obama presidency...I will and too bad for the Obama fans, I only feel sorry for the Rep. voters who will loose a job and will try to fire the once who were all in favor of Obama, and in favor of taxing me higher...free country!
The guy is a lunatic and a plant. He looks and sounds like he has no more insight into what is right for this country than the unabomber. SpongeBob SquarePants has better instincts.

In less than 2 weeks, your whole world will come crashing down as you face a country on the verge of emerging from the dark ages of Dubya (and McCain). It will be President Obama.

...and don't you forget it.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:10 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,559,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Yes, McCain does look and sound evil.

Old 10-25-2008, 06:20 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,004,464 times
I'd be scared, too, if I didn't live in an economically strong Red State. As long as an Obama Leftist Government doesn't stomp all over states' rights, I don't care what they do, frankly.

Old 10-25-2008, 06:27 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,232,830 times
Thank God for Joe The Plumber, regardless of what happens in this election Joe The Plumber in a very simple way helped a lot of Americans find out one example of how Nobama is bad for this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections