Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 05:24 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,687,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyinhouston View Post
Palin then becomes President.... LORD HELP US!
Lord won't - she will be too busy laughing at all of us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 05:31 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,479,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Why start a thread that is not true. I just saw a McCain spokesman deny this on national tv. It is just a made up story.
So that makes it true?....please!

Old 10-25-2008, 05:35 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,837,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyinhouston View Post
So that makes it true?....please!

Of course. Republicans don't lie.

With the exception of the fake victim in Pittsburgh.

And Sarah Palin regarding troopergate.

And Nixon with Watergate

And Bush Sr. re No New Taxes

And Bush Jr re: WMD in Iraq

Should I go on?

Old 10-25-2008, 05:38 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
Of course. Republicans don't lie.

With the exception of the fake victim in Pittsburgh.

And Sarah Palin regarding troopergate.

And Nixon with Watergate

And Bush Sr. re No New Taxes

And Bush Jr re: WMD in Iraq

Should I go on?

Yes, please do go on. Go on to Democrats now. For every Republican you can name, there is at least one Democrat that should be listed also.

Old 10-25-2008, 06:16 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,948,929 times
I want to know if the writers for SNL are now madly trying to find the way to work the word "rogue" into tonight's script...

Old 10-25-2008, 06:19 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
It is a made up story trying to forward the narrative of the finger-pointing and back-biting, which then of course fits the media narrative of this election is over.

The media will be doubling their efforts in the last week and a half.

I don't see her going rogue? Any examples? Or shall we rely on an "anonymous" source again?

Old 10-25-2008, 06:40 PM

838 posts, read 922,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post
CNN is OBAMA Times!!!! There are liberal plants lurking everywhere in the McCain campaign.

Don't believe anything that criticizes the McCain campaign.
Absolutely! I'm so tired of untruths of CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS and even some on FOX. They sway people and create news and election results. How to make them stick to reporting news factually I don't know.

Old 10-25-2008, 06:42 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsicmovies View Post
Absolutely! I'm so tired of untruths of CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS and even some on FOX. They sway people and create news and election results. How to make them stick to reporting news factually I don't know.
It will never be again. That is nothing but history anymore and gone with people like Cronkite and the rest of day and age gone past now.

Old 10-25-2008, 06:49 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,538,478 times
I don't know what the surprise is . There were people from AlaSKA that said it was her way or no way. She thinks she is all that. Does she not have any idea how unready she is. Chuck Todd that was with Brian Williams said there was a disconnection. There whole Campaign has been run like a joke. I think because she has bigger crowds she think she is the top of the ticket when really she did nothing for him but excite the base.

Old 10-25-2008, 06:58 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post
There are liberal plants lurking everywhere in the McCain campaign.

Don't believe anything that criticizes the McCain campaign.
But, be sure to believe everything that criticizes the Obama campaign.

Can I get a 'paranoia' now? Do I hear a paranoia? Paranoia sister! Paranoia brother! Amen, paranoia!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections