Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2008, 07:45 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,014,506 times

Advertisements

have you people looked at all the other US citizen threads?
there were links to factcheck where they confirmed having seen the birth certificate and they said it was authentic.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:49 AM

2,857 posts, read 6,724,160 times
He is either a natural born US citizen or an illegal alien. If he were anything else (naturalized citizen, legal alien, etc.) there would be public documents to that effect. He has not submitted his birth certificate because there is no designated agency to submit it to. No court has requested it, no private organization has the right to request it.
The copy floating around is as good as it gets, but people will insist it's a forgery. If he submits another one to another news outlet, there's reason to expect people to insist that one is a forgery as well. That's why no new certificate has been provided.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:51 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,659,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I couldn't even get my son's driver license, without the raised seal Birth Certificate and this guy can run for President without it!!!

Nice, that this is a FAR AWAY look, at his Birth Certificate. These people will FALL for ANYTHING!!!! If McCain's Birth Certificate was this far away you know they would be stomping mad!!

Mesmerized by the Obama Sunglasses!!!
FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

It has the seal... and I wouldn't consider this gigantic, close up picture, a "far away" llok.

http://cdn.factcheck.org/imagefiles/Ask%20FactCheck%20Images/Birth%20Certificate/hands.jpg (broken link)

Old 10-27-2008, 08:00 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,932,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

It has the seal... and I wouldn't consider this gigantic, close up picture, a "far away" llok.

Where's his NAME, I would say this is FAR AWAY!!!! This could be anyones, certificate. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this one. I don't see anything, that says Barack Obama, do you????

Were are the American People, blinded by a man who claims all and proves nothing!!!

Old 10-27-2008, 08:12 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,701,290 times
To all of you who doubt that Obama is constitutionally ineligible to be president: If he showed up on your doorstep and gave you a certified, notarized, raised seal copy of his birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii, you would immediately start saying it was a forgery and/or otherwise not authentic.

There's really no point in discussing this any further. Despite the mountain of evidence disputing what you purport to believe, you won't be swayed. To each his or her own. If you choose to spend the next 4 or 8 years babbling on about Obama's birth certificate, so be it. But I'm not going to waste any more time on this issue.

Old 10-27-2008, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Where's his NAME, I would say this is FAR AWAY!!!! This could be anyones, certificate. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this one. I don't see anything, that says Barack Obama, do you????

Were are the American People, blinded by a man who claims all and proves nothing!!!
Yes, I do see it, here is the gigantic pic - click on it and it will show even bigger. Can you see it now? If you had bothered to click on the link, you'd see it.

Old 10-27-2008, 08:43 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,014,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
To all of you who doubt that Obama is constitutionally ineligible to be president: If he showed up on your doorstep and gave you a certified, notarized, raised seal copy of his birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii, you would immediately start saying it was a forgery and/or otherwise not authentic.

There's really no point in discussing this any further. Despite the mountain of evidence disputing what you purport to believe, you won't be swayed. To each his or her own. If you choose to spend the next 4 or 8 years babbling on about Obama's birth certificate, so be it. But I'm not going to waste any more time on this issue.
Good point! And they will be voting for John regardless...

Last edited by minibrings; 10-27-2008 at 08:59 AM..

Old 10-27-2008, 08:59 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,711,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
You mean children born via Cesarean section can't be President? They aren't "natural born."
Maybe this applies to babies conceived by in-vitro, too!

Old 10-27-2008, 09:55 AM

3,463 posts, read 7,304,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Yes, I do see it, here is the gigantic pic - click on it and it will show even bigger. Can you see it now? If you had bothered to click on the link, you'd see it.
This certificate is a Certificate of LIVE BIRTH. It is not the original Birth Certificate. Look at the bottom left-hand side for the form's Revision Date, and also where it says "LASER". Laser printing was done in 1961, and the revision date of this form is after 1961. This certificate from the state of Hawaii is NOT Obama's "Bith Certificate"!

Old 10-27-2008, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
This certificate is a Certificate of LIVE BIRTH. It is not the original Birth Certificate. Look at the bottom left-hand side for the form's Revision Date, and also where it says "LASER". Laser printing was done in 1961, and the revision date of this form is after 1961. This certificate from the state of Hawaii is NOT Obama's "Bith Certificate"!
For the BILLIONTH TIME.

That is a CERTIFIED STATE OF HAWAII copy.

I do not have my original certificate - I had to go get a Certified copy from NY, as Obama did with HI.

It is LEGALLY the SAME THING.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections