U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 10-27-2008, 09:03 PM
 
163 posts, read 142,640 times
Reputation: 72
Default no dearie.. Pls help me comprehend :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
The sealing has NOTHING to do with the Governor being Rep or Dem at all.

And you know it.
No I have no clue what you are talking about, so pls explain.....

Why would a Republican Guv be assisting Senator Obama "cover-up" as you say...

pray explain......

 
Old 10-27-2008, 09:03 PM
LML
 
Location: Wisconsin
7,077 posts, read 5,182,158 times
Reputation: 4996
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
I'm a Ralph Nader voter. And I can read. Even WND says this right in their own article.

Those listed as entitled to obtain a copy of an original birth certificate include the person born, or "registrant" according to the legal description from the governor's office, the spouse or parent of the registrant, a descendant of the registrant, a person having a common ancestor with the registrant, a legal guardian of the registrant, or a person or agency acting on behalf of the registrant.

So why did the governor do this? Because WND was requesting a copy. Now, no one can just come in and get a copy. Obama himself is the only person who can get one.

This has, in fact, become the common practice with requests for birth certificates because of the growing problem of identity theft. Nothing to see here folks, just move along. Same old GOP train wreck.
 
Old 10-27-2008, 09:04 PM
 
Location: Michigan
4,593 posts, read 2,576,915 times
Reputation: 1338
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

So we finally found out why Obama waited 4 days to go see granny who has on her death bed ( This was a lie to begin with ).

He went there to force his birth certificate to be locked up by the Governor.

Like everything else he has his cronies in positions to force things like this to me done.

His sole and only reason to fly to Hawaii is because Martin was their looking into his records, not because Granny was sick.
We all know if she was almost dead the family would be there with him, instead Michelle was working behind the scenes with her lawyer friends to find a way to get the Berg case dismissed in Pa.

So, it was a 1-2 punch for the Obamas, one went to Hawaii to cover something up and the lawyer girl with friends in high places goes to Pa to get the judge to dismiss the Berg case.

People had better wake up, when Obama loses you will finally get to the the largest scam on the people of America ever by Obama and his supporters.

You can have your say, but this man is nothing but a scam and we have people in this country who are so stupid they have fallen for every single issue that comes up.

Just look at the commis work, now they want to attack a station and a reporter for asking a legit question. This is control folks, this is communism.

Vote NO for the Tax and spend man named Obama Davis, elect a real man who does not vote PRESENT every time something gets tuff.
LOL

I don't think the governor is doing anything for Obama:
Hawaii governor says nation wouldn’t be safe under Obama - Las Vegas Sun

If she did seal it, She is just making sure no one steals the document, and blames her administration for losing it. I have seen no official word of that being done, only a blogs and the World Net Daily, which (if it was TP) I wouldnt wipe my a** with it as it stinks already.
 
Old 10-27-2008, 09:04 PM
 
Location: New York City
1,836 posts, read 1,983,126 times
Reputation: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
ANSWER THE QUESTION or go to bed!
whats the question????

you are making an ACCUSATION. You state that despite Senator Obama's claim that he was visitiing his ailing grandma, he was REALLY conspiring with a REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR to seal his BC??

WHere is you evidence of this conspiracy.

If the moderators won't delete or lock this thread then I will AGAIN have to take it to a senior moderator or the principals of CD!

post your evidence of such a conspiracy or shut up!
 
Old 10-27-2008, 09:05 PM
 
9,072 posts, read 11,944,500 times
Reputation: 3957
I will only believe SMD when John McCain actually backs up what he is stating on this thread.. until then.. its just another wack job post(er)

because believe me, if this were true, the McCain camp would be all over it!
 
Old 10-27-2008, 09:06 PM
Status: "Relaxin' at Camarillo..." (set 27 days ago)
 
2,046 posts, read 1,749,840 times
Reputation: 2091
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsaksena View Post
No I have no clue what you are talking about, so pls explain.....

Why would a Republican Guv be assisting Senator Obama "cover-up" as you say...

pray explain......
pray explain, what is this guy hiding? I 've had to show my birth certificate to get a loan, apply for a drivers licence, get a passport,

.........but to be Leader of the Free World you Obots don't think he should have to show his birth certificate. Strange indeed.
 
Old 10-27-2008, 09:08 PM
 
Location: On Top
12,428 posts, read 7,047,364 times
Reputation: 4016
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Get real, there are thousands of post in google with the info.

If you have not known this then you are really out of touch or need to get off the daily freak show KoOkS and pay attention.
The freak show started about an hour ago with your first post.
 
Old 10-27-2008, 09:08 PM
 
Location: Albemarle, NC
7,730 posts, read 8,583,057 times
Reputation: 1437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
pray explain, what is this guy hiding? I 've had to show my birth certificate to get a loan, apply for a drivers licence, get a passport,

.........but to be Leader of the Free World you Obots don't think he should have to show his birth certificate. Strange indeed.
Show it to whom? YOU? I'm certain that the FEC has already certified Obama's eligibility. If they haven't, take it up with the Bush administration who recently appointed 4 new members to the board. Do you not think before making such claims?
 
Old 10-27-2008, 09:11 PM
Status: "Relaxin' at Camarillo..." (set 27 days ago)
 
2,046 posts, read 1,749,840 times
Reputation: 2091
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
Show it to whom? YOU? I'm certain that the FEC has already certified Obama's eligibility. If they haven't, take it up with the Bush administration who recently appointed 4 new members to the board. Do you not think before making such claims?
FACT: he has yet to provide a copy of his birth certificate.

what's the problem.
 
Old 10-27-2008, 09:11 PM
 
Location: Michigan
4,593 posts, read 2,576,915 times
Reputation: 1338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
I 've had to show my birth certificate to get a loan, apply for a drivers licence, get a passport,

.........but to be Leader of the Free World you Obots don't think he should have to show his birth certificate. Strange indeed.

Im sure he had to show it to the proper authorities to get his passport and drivers license. I don't know anyone who had to show one to get a loan. Most (over the last 10 years) only needed a piece of toilet paper to get a loan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top