Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2008, 12:30 PM

2,195 posts, read 3,640,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
COLBs were given by affidavit when even the birth place was not within Hawaii. This is a fact...
No evidence. Just repetition.

Again.

Old 11-29-2008, 12:35 PM

2,195 posts, read 3,640,656 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps-teacher
No.

This is a falsehood. You have no evidence or examples to support this claim.

I asked for evidence that "Obama admitted" that the one on his site was a fake.

You repeat that it was a fake, ignore the part where you claim he admitted it - and you still provide no evidence. Repetition does not equal evidence.

Got evidence for your new bogus claim?

Don't be silly! Can you prove you didn't just fart?
*laughs*

Hey, Kooter -

When Corsi claimed to seek information, he had examples of the correspondence he sent and the refusals he got back.

It was, at least, evidence of the effort.

So, when I ask if there is evidence that Obama is denying access to that COLB, your answer says "Why, no, JPS. Nobody has actually requested to see it. But I am sure that if they did it would be refused."

Conversely, you could say "Sure! Here is a link to the media member or investigator who requested a chance to see it and who was denied that chance."

And, Kooter, I'm still waiting for evidence that Obama "admitted" that the COLB on his site was false. Why don't you just admit you made that one up?

Old 11-29-2008, 12:44 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Oh well! Why doesn't the Messiah produce his vault copy of his BIRTH CERTIFICATE? And why did his own website put up a fake COLB, which Obama acknowledged happened?

Regardless whether the Messiah was born in Hawaii, it is a fact that he had dual citizenship, which denies him from being POTUS. Obama was NOT a Natural Born Citizen.

You see, Obama's problems go far beyond [just] where he was born. But, he refuses to come clean on any of the MULTITUDE of issues surrounding himself. Why is that??????????????????????????????????
As jps_teacher has said, "reptition does not make it so". The US does not recognize dual citizenship. Obama's "dual" citizenship was acquired passively, by his father's birth in Kenya that made him (Obama, Sr.) a British citizen, and according to their laws, made Obama, Jr. a British citizen as well. Under that logic, my father-in-law was also a Swedish and a German citizen, since his mother and father were born there, repsectively. He never considered himself anything but an American. There have been many links posted about this dual citizen business. Kooter and sanrene have chosen to ignore them. It's funny, IMO, that now that it has been settled, with 99% certainty even to the above posters, that Obama was born in Hawaii, that they are now focusing on this dual citizenship business. (IMO, I am 100% sure that Obama was born in Hawaii.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Obviously, it doesn't copy all the information. If Obama was born in Kenya, he mother could apply to register his birth in Hawaii - as we all know, there are about 4 different "types" of certificates available from Hawaii. Below appears to be an original COLB - it has much more information than what obama has provided with his "copy".
The copy is all anyone gets. I don't know where you got the bc you posted. I have seen long copies, having worked in OB and public health, but that is not what I have for myself, or my kids.

Quote:
Obviously, you miss a key point. Obama has locked up tight ALL his records - how could one prove what is on them if Obama has made sure they do not get out to the public - BC, School transcripts, Passports, Bar application, school applications - all of these records have been kept from the public, and the media has never demanded, with one voice, for Obama to release them.

Can you explain such behavior from a presidential candidate?

There is only one reason why he would go to such lengths to deny access to the public - something is on these records that he does not want the public to see.
Obama did not lock up his birth records, the state of Hawaii did, as they do for eveyone. See my above response. I think jps_teacher discussed the situation of the other records. If I went to the University of Pittsburgh and asked for my application from 1966, do you think they would have it? What nonsense!

Old 11-29-2008, 12:57 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
The copy is all anyone gets. I don't know where you got the bc you posted. I have seen long copies, having worked in OB and public health, but that is not what I have for myself, or my kids.
That is exactly what I have for myself as well as my kids. All the info is there.

Old 11-29-2008, 12:58 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,306,337 times
From 1911 to 1972, Hawaii permitted people over the age of one year to apply for a birth certificate. Because Hawaii was a terrority until 1959, many people were born at home; and, did not have a birth certificate from a hospital. To deal with this problem, Hawaii permitted a person over the age of one year (or his parent) to ask Hawaii to register the birth by an affidavit stating that the child was born at home.

That means if a child/person was not born in a hospital, they could ask the State of Hawaii to issue a birth certificate based upon an affidavit.

Thus, Obama’s mom or maternal grandmother could have applied for his birth certificate a year or more after his birth by submitting an affidavit. ?The birth certificate would be issued, and the affidavit would be the “vault certificate” backing it up. Obama’s Kenyan grandmother insists that she was present when Obama was born. It is possible that Obama was born abroad and that his mom and grandmother wanted to make sure that he wouldn’t have a problem in the US and applied for a birth certificate much later, claiming that he was born at home.

If so, Obama’s birth certificate could be invalidated based on these conflicting claims. He would be ineligible to be President.

Remember, there is no doubt that Obama is a US citizen; however to be President you must be born in the US. If it is shown that the Hawaiian birth was registered via affidavit, he will be disqualified. Maybe that is why he is refusing to produce the “vault” certificate. If there is no problem, why not produce it?

Old 11-29-2008, 01:00 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
I think jps_teacher discussed the situation of the other records. If I went to the University of Pittsburgh and asked for my application from 1966, do you think they would have it? What nonsense!
Absolutely they would, as well as transcripts (which obama has locked down), as well as his Bar apps and numerous other records.

Old 11-29-2008, 01:02 PM

Quote:
That is exactly what I have for myself as well as my kids. All the info is there.
I have a certified copy of my vault birth certificate. I also have a certified copy of my certitificate of live birth. My vault birth certificate gives far more information than the COLB.

Old 11-29-2008, 01:12 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
It is not what I have. Perhaps it varies from state to state. I remember that DH's cert. has more info than mine or my kids. He was born in Nebraska. I was born in PA, the kids in CO. Mine has the least; just my name, sex, DOB, mother's maiden name and father's name. It is signed by the director of the PA health dept with a stamp. Perahps this is where so much of this misunderstanding has come from.

Old 11-29-2008, 01:13 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
I have a certified copy of my vault birth certificate. I also have a certified copy of my certitificate of live birth. My vault birth certificate gives far more information than the COLB.
It is interesting that the alternate universe that you come from has a more informative level of record keeping. That's a nice piece of trivia.

Old 11-29-2008, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Absolutely they would, as well as transcripts (which obama has locked down), as well as his Bar apps and numerous other records.
Absolutely they would have them. And in the case of Obama it wasn't that long ago when he applied at Columbia and HLS, and applied for the IL State Bar.

Wonder why Obama lied on his State Bar application and didn't give any other aliase names he has ever gone by? Also, wonder why he lied and failed to disclose his debt over x amount, which we knew he had by Michelle's own admission of outstanding student loans....which mysteriously got paid off all at one time (by some friend of Obama's)!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections