U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-06-2008, 09:12 PM
 
Location: West, Southwest, East & Northeast
3,446 posts, read 6,401,892 times
Reputation: 866

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
So are you saying it was Palin you meant to say was born in Kenya? And the Black minister who tried to protect her from evil/devils was really her step father?
No, it was Obama...

 
Old 12-06-2008, 09:13 PM
 
Location: West, Southwest, East & Northeast
3,446 posts, read 6,401,892 times
Reputation: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Not me you. Sorry I wasn't clear enough.
Oh, I thought you meant you did. So, where are you?
 
Old 12-07-2008, 02:07 PM
 
29,266 posts, read 33,230,259 times
Reputation: 10896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Oh, I thought you meant you did. So, where are you?
To many lunes in this forum to discuss
 
Old 12-07-2008, 02:55 PM
 
Location: West, Southwest, East & Northeast
3,446 posts, read 6,401,892 times
Reputation: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
To many lunes in this forum to discuss
I assume you meant loons... Are you afraid someone will come getcha?
 
Old 12-07-2008, 05:51 PM
 
Location: Columbia, SC
15,573 posts, read 8,955,792 times
Reputation: 5819
Heck.

Other way around here.

I got plenty smarts, why ain't I rolling in gelt?
 
Old 12-08-2008, 07:40 AM
 
Location: West, Southwest, East & Northeast
3,446 posts, read 6,401,892 times
Reputation: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Heck.

Other way around here.

I got plenty smarts, why ain't I rolling in gelt?
Heck fire!
 
Old 12-08-2008, 08:06 AM
 
Location: West, Southwest, East & Northeast
3,446 posts, read 6,401,892 times
Reputation: 866
Has anyone wondered why neither Hillary Clinton nor Joe Biden have resigned their Senate seats yet? Could it be that they are concerned about the outcome of the suits?
 
Old 12-08-2008, 08:19 AM
 
29,266 posts, read 33,230,259 times
Reputation: 10896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Has anyone wondered why neither Hillary Clinton nor Joe Biden have resigned their Senate seats yet? Could it be that they are concerned about the outcome of the suits?
Or that they are maintaining their ability to vote in support of important legislation to help enact as much of the Obama agenda now as they can. Who will vote for the auto bailout if they resign without a replacement. Who they can be sure will have been appointed and in place? How many Bush staffers have left knowing he is? There is still work to be done and very important work at that. Why would anyone not realize that?
 
Old 12-08-2008, 08:26 AM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
18,632 posts, read 21,660,061 times
Reputation: 6374
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Or that they are maintaining their ability to vote in support of important legislation to help enact as much of the Obama agenda now as they can. Who will vote for the auto bailout if they resign without a replacement. Who they can be sure will have been appointed and in place? How many Bush staffers have left knowing he is? There is still work to be done and very important work at that. Why would anyone not realize that?
Because the people raising these silly questions are simply deluding themselves and living in some dream world.

As usual, your post is exactly right!
I'd rep you if I could.

Ken
 
Old 12-08-2008, 08:31 AM
 
Location: West, Southwest, East & Northeast
3,446 posts, read 6,401,892 times
Reputation: 866
Well, the Supreme Court denied Donofrio's stay, which was pretty much expected to happen by the justices. But...there are many more in the pipeline headed to the courts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:18 PM.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top