Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you care if Obama is constitutionally eligible to be President?
Yes - And if he is not eligible he should remove himself 133 75.57%
Yes - I care but think he should still be able to be President 6 3.41%
No - I don't care, and would still vote for him if not eligible 33 18.75%
No - I don't care - and will not be voting for him 4 2.27%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 01:07 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times

Advertisements

If Obama wasn't legal to run for the presidency....doesn't everyone think Hillary would have already pointed it out? No one wanted to win more than she did and lots of the dirt that came out about Obama was from her. So, I think he's probably more than legal.

If he, or anyone else did not meet the legal standards, I most certainly think they should be disqualified from running or impeached if they did have a political office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2008, 01:08 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,324,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Much has been said about whether Barrack Obama is constitutionally eligible to be President.

Poll Question: Do you care if Obama is constitutionally eligible to be President?
Great Poll!!

Old 10-30-2008, 01:12 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
If Obama wasn't legal to run for the presidency....doesn't everyone think Hillary would have already pointed it out?
I'm sure most of the naysayers here realize that Obama is eligible, they are only here to troll....nothing more. Better just to NOT reply to their posts, they'll go away eventually.

Old 10-30-2008, 01:21 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I'm sure most of the naysayers here realize that Obama is eligible, they are only here to troll....nothing more. Better just to NOT reply to their posts, they'll go away eventually.
I'm even a Republican and I'm totally tired of the trivial mud slinging from both sides. It is as stupid as a car wreck where both parties are blaming the other one for the color of their car instead of just sticking to the facts that led up to the wreck in the first place.

Old 10-30-2008, 02:52 PM

2,195 posts, read 3,638,668 times
Quote:
"RALLY AT SUPREME COURT FOR PHIL BERG!!
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2008 AT 3:00 PM EST

It has been suggested that Berg plans to release the tape (of Obama's grandmother saying she was at Obama's birth in Kenya) after filing with the Supreme Court.
I read about the rally that is to last 15 minutes before he hands in his request for a temporary restraining order and/or Writ of Certiori. I even wrote about it before you did, in another thread.

But, Kooter, there's still these big problems I have noted before:

Atty. Phillip Berg still does not have standing, and his suit has zero facts.

Justice Souter is not going to grant his plea. The entire court is unlikely to take the case, and even if they take it, they won't take it for long! It is a laughable suit, and the new filing is... tres weak.

Old 10-31-2008, 07:09 AM

1,518 posts, read 2,761,059 times
Quote:

"Organizations and supporters of the Berg v. Obama case to protect the U. S. Constitution have organized a rally at the steps of the U. S. Supreme Court. Complete details of the rally are here.

Organizers are emphasizing that the rally is about the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to be a candidate for, elected to the presidency, and to serve as the President of the United States. It is not about issues voters use to decide which candidate will receive their vote on election day. All voters should be united in defending our constitution."

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/2-news/48-rally-at-the-supreme-court-for-phil-berg-today-300pm-thurdsay-october-30th

It has been suggested that Berg plans to release the tape (of Obama's grandmother saying she was at Obama's birth in Kenya) after filing with the Supreme Court.
I wonder... will Berg also be bringing the current edition of Star which revealed [Obama's] grandmother is an alien, or the discrepancy between wikipedia entries which clearly shows that Obama is hiding something?

Everything sound so ENERGETIC and IN MOTION! Of course, that is BERG'S WEBSITE!

Good luck with the rally Most of us have better things to do and more important issues to discuss...

Last edited by tekka-maki; 10-31-2008 at 07:20 AM..

Old 10-31-2008, 08:45 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times
Quote:

"Organizations and supporters of the Berg v. Obama case to protect the U. S. Constitution have organized a rally at the steps of the U. S. Supreme Court. Complete details of the rally are here.

Organizers are emphasizing that the rally is about the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to be a candidate for, elected to the presidency, and to serve as the President of the United States. It is not about issues voters use to decide which candidate will receive their vote on election day. All voters should be united in defending our constitution."

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/2-news/48-rally-at-the-supreme-court-for-phil-berg-today-300pm-thurdsay-october-30th

Do you have a report from the rally yet?

Old 10-31-2008, 12:52 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,137,511 times
I'd still vote for him just to get the good-ole-boys out of office. This country of our needs to work at moving forward and not backwards. Grow-up America.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:39 PM

2,195 posts, read 3,638,668 times
Quote:
Much has been said about whether Barrack Obama is constitutionally eligible to be President.

Poll Question: Do you care if Obama is constitutionally eligible to be President?
Poll Question: Can you admit you were wrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections