U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Do you care if Obama is constitutionally eligible to be President?
Yes - And if he is not eligible he should remove himself 133 75.57%
Yes - I care but think he should still be able to be President 6 3.41%
No - I don't care, and would still vote for him if not eligible 33 18.75%
No - I don't care - and will not be voting for him 4 2.27%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-25-2008, 03:06 PM
 
Location: West, Southwest, East & Northeast
3,446 posts, read 4,684,084 times
Reputation: 849

Advertisements

Much has been said about whether Barrack Obama is constitutionally eligible to be President.

Poll Question: Do you care if Obama is constitutionally eligible to be President?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-25-2008, 03:09 PM
 
Location: Greenville, SC
8,870 posts, read 13,252,050 times
Reputation: 1855
What kind of question is this? Of course he is constitutionally eligible to be president. No wait. That's right. He was born in Africa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2008, 03:12 PM
 
Location: On Top
12,425 posts, read 7,312,164 times
Reputation: 4022
Why even post a hypothetical thread, it is undeniable that Obama IS constitutionally eligible.

Nothing here folks....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2008, 03:15 PM
 
Location: West, Southwest, East & Northeast
3,446 posts, read 4,684,084 times
Reputation: 849
Undeniable you say? Obama refuses to present his certified birth certificate. And both Obama and the DNC have admitted he was born in Kenya. Further, Obama's grandmother says she was at Obama's birth in Kenya. If he is eligible - why doesn't he prove it with his certified birth certificate showing he was born in the U.S. and meets the requirements to be President of the U.S.? The answer is - because he is NOT eligible. Why not get this mess straightened out before the election...instead of afterwards?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2008, 03:16 PM
 
Location: Greenville, SC
8,870 posts, read 13,252,050 times
Reputation: 1855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Undeniable you say? Obama refuses to present his certified birth certificate. And both Obama and the DNC have admitted he was born in Kenya. Further, Obama's grandmother says she was at Obama's birth in Kenya. If he is eligible - why doesn't he prove it with his certified birth certificate? The answer is - because he is NOT eligible. Why not get this mess straightened out before the election...instead of afterwards?
Is your head screwed on straight? It really amazes me how far people will take things that are false accusations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2008, 03:24 PM
 
163 posts, read 146,059 times
Reputation: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Undeniable you say? Obama refuses to present his certified birth certificate.
who would you like Senator Obama to present his birth certificate to? I am sure he would be more than happy to respond to a legislative or executive official. Why don't you try to get that request arranged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
And both Obama and the DNC have admitted he was born in Kenya.
where did you read that. Pls provide source from a reputable media source, authenticated publication or a video perhaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Further, Obama's grandmother says she was at Obama's birth in Kenya.
where did you read that. Did Mrs Dunham say that? Pls provide source from a reputable media source, authenticated publication or a video perhaps



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
If he is eligible - why doesn't he prove it with his certified birth certificate showing he was born in the U.S. and meets the requirements to be President of the U.S.? The answer is - because he is NOT eligible. Why not get this mess straightened out before the election...instead of afterwards?
who would you like Senator Obama to present his birth certificate to? I am sure he would be more than happy to respond to a legislative or executive official. Why don't you try to get that request arranged?

Last edited by vsaksena; 10-25-2008 at 03:32 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2008, 03:31 PM
 
Location: On Top
12,425 posts, read 7,312,164 times
Reputation: 4022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Undeniable you say? Obama refuses to present his certified birth certificate. And both Obama and the DNC have admitted he was born in Kenya. Further, Obama's grandmother says she was at Obama's birth in Kenya. If he is eligible - why doesn't he prove it with his certified birth certificate showing he was born in the U.S. and meets the requirements to be President of the U.S.? The answer is - because he is NOT eligible. Why not get this mess straightened out before the election...instead of afterwards?
yeah yeah we've heard it all before..... [MOD CUT/language]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-25-2008 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: crude
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2008, 03:34 PM
 
Location: Michigan
4,593 posts, read 2,688,394 times
Reputation: 1341
5. None of the Above

Yes (I care, you should be eligible)
and
Yes (He is eligible).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2008, 03:39 PM
 
Location: Michigan
4,593 posts, read 2,688,394 times
Reputation: 1341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Undeniable you say? Obama refuses to present his certified birth certificate. And both Obama and the DNC have admitted he was born in Kenya. Further, Obama's grandmother says she was at Obama's birth in Kenya. If he is eligible - why doesn't he prove it with his certified birth certificate showing he was born in the U.S. and meets the requirements to be President of the U.S.? The answer is - because he is NOT eligible. Why not get this mess straightened out before the election...instead of afterwards?

It doesn't matter where he was born. His mother was a American citizen. So is he. So all other statements are invalid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2008, 03:41 PM
 
1,545 posts, read 1,260,365 times
Reputation: 274
Follow the U.S. Constitution. It is there for a reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top