Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 07:59 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,684,242 times

Advertisements

Biden is the stupiest VP pick in our history.

Three letter word

JOBS....

Nuff said.

Foreign policy experience right, he does not even know the diff between sunnis and shia.

He has zero foreign policy experience. Just because he flys over countries does not give him experience.

Your talking about a man who has lied about other countries and got caught, one who said he has been shot at and was not and the total gaffe machine on wheels.

Everyone in a wheel chair should stand up.....

Obama is a clean black man....

You cannot go to a 7-11 without speaking Indian.

He is in debt out his butt and makes millions a year, after being in the senate making tons of money for 36 years he is in debt so bad he might never recover. Do you really want this financial disaster running your country?

Nuff said!

The guy is a total fool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 08:02 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,113,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
mr. Botox can't even handle a female news reporter, what if anything happens to Nobama!!!

That will be a huge disaster...will we get more like "paying taxes is patriotic"

Stop and vote for a ticket that has experience and not for a ticket with a VP that got 9000 votes and got beaten by a smart women like Hillary who got over 18 million votes!!!!

McCain/Palin '08!
Palin's a dizzy broad. If she had half of a head on her shoulders, she would have made it a point to buy American manufactured goods when she went "shoppin.'" Where was her patriotism there? Even if was all for show, it would have sent a more honorable message to the American people. What a ditz and a self-serving one at that!

Old 10-28-2008, 08:03 PM

1,718 posts, read 2,424,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyJournalist View Post
Pick a racist like Biden or an intelligent woman like Palin. I think Palin is a much better choice unless you are sexist or an unattractive woman.
Quote:
I am just speaking the truth!
I...I...wow.

Can I have some of what you're smoking?

Old 10-28-2008, 08:06 PM

858 posts, read 1,500,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Biden is the stupiest VP pick in our history.

Three letter word

JOBS....

Nuff said.

Foreign policy experience right, he does not even know the diff between sunnis and shia.

He has zero foreign policy experience. Just because he flys over countries does not give him experience.

Your talking about a man who has lied about other countries and got caught, one who said he has been shot at and was not and the total gaffe machine on wheels.

Everyone in a wheel chair should stand up.....

Obama is a clean black man....

You cannot go to a 7-11 without speaking Indian.

He is in debt out his butt and makes millions a year, after being in the senate making tons of money for 36 years he is in debt so bad he might never recover. Do you really want this financial disaster running your country?

Nuff said!

The guy is a total fool.
I agree with you 110%... He did even say at a fund raiser recently, " I know less about foreign policy than my co workers actually think"... Amazing.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:12 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,516,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
Give me a break! How can Biden being pres scare you more than Palin being pres?
Palin as president is scarier than Cheney becoming president. Cheney is a very evil man, corrupt to the core, and except for Bush's total incompetence Cheney would have us at war in 5 ME countries right now.

But compared to Cheney, Palin scares the crap out of me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections