Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 03:17 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,037,032 times

Advertisements

You to can dress like Palin here is the how to guide.
Palin in comparison: How to dress like Sarah Palin for less -- baltimoresun.com
Darn right you're gonna be Sarah Palin for Halloween! But, doggone it, who wants to buy some toxic mess of a costume? It's gotta be the real rootin' tootin' shootin' Sarah Palin, God love her.

We're talking about an up-do look-alike worthy of the admiration of Main Street Americans, the hard-working people who go to their kids' hockey games and sit around the kitchen table even when they're not eating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2008, 03:19 PM

1,800 posts, read 5,718,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
You to can dress like Palin here is the how to guide.
Palin in comparison: How to dress like Sarah Palin for less -- baltimoresun.com
Darn right you're gonna be Sarah Palin for Halloween! But, doggone it, who wants to buy some toxic mess of a costume? It's gotta be the real rootin' tootin' shootin' Sarah Palin, God love her.

We're talking about an up-do look-alike worthy of the admiration of Main Street Americans, the hard-working people who go to their kids' hockey games and sit around the kitchen table even when they're not eating.
Shoot that'll be the most expensive costume I ever wear!
How much does something like that cost?
What about $150,000 or so?

Old 10-26-2008, 03:41 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
FOX News had Elisabeth Hasselbeck speaking at a rally in Florida. I respect people's different opinions but this woman is a complete idiot. She actually attempted to justify Palin spending $150000 dollars on clothes!!
And what's ironic is that she used to host a show called "The Look For Less" on The Style Network. She would show people how to get the same look as these Neiman and Saks clothes for less money ...

What a hypocrite. Her QB husband should be so proud.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:42 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,309,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Elisabeth Hassleback? (http://www.crosstops.com/Talk-Shows/200277.htm - broken link)
That's an excellent question! She is ignorant and annoying. I loved it this week when Whoopi gave her a hard time for always bringing up Monica/Bill Clinton when it isn't related at all. She is the one that interrupts and talks over everyone.

Let's hope she doesn't. The show would be a lot better without her making a fool of herself every time she opened her mouth to say something pointless.

LOL, i wish there was. i would love nothing more than to see her leave the show. sadly, i don't think that will happen. it should have been her to leave and not rosie. hasselback is like a **** roach.

Good Question. I hope she goes. She is so annoying.

I wish, she is one sided and can't take hearing others opinions. She takes it too personally and blames everything on Democrats and sticks up for Bush like an idiot!
The woman is so stupid. This disingenuous litle display left me wanting to slap her back to reality.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkclIXsIWg

Last edited by Raggy dee Ann; 10-26-2008 at 08:07 PM..

Old 10-26-2008, 07:44 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,110,516 times
Hasselbeck and Palin.....the perfect example of the blind leading the blind.

Old 10-26-2008, 08:09 PM

Then we all need to make sure we vote and vote early if we can. If we leave it to others we may have to watch Painlin daily for the next four years. Vote early and if you can vote often.
Just kidding about the often part. Wanted to give the Righties something to blog about.

Old 10-26-2008, 08:13 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,513,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
And what's ironic is that she used to host a show called "The Look For Less" on The Style Network. She would show people how to get the same look as these Neiman and Saks clothes for less money ...

What a hypocrite. Her QB husband should be so proud.

Good point, Domer...is Indiana going to swing Dem this year? I noticed it was labeled a light Rep state now. I think they were always Rep, but the jobs leaving the state may change it?

Old 10-26-2008, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
Good point, Domer...is Indiana going to swing Dem this year? I noticed it was labeled a light Rep state now. I think they were always Rep, but the jobs leaving the state may change it?
RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Indiana: McCain vs. Obama
RCP Average 10/03 - 10/22 -- -- 46.8 47.3 Obama +0.5

Old 10-26-2008, 08:42 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,513,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
The woman is so stupid. This disingenuous litle display left me wanting to slap her back to reality.

YouTube - "The View" 07/17/08 The N Word - Elisabeth Trips Over Words

Hasselbeck doesn't have to worry about money or where her next meal or healthcare come from.

No wonder she supports Palin.

Maybe she liked Palin's sweater or the eyeglasses.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:17 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
I think Indiana is leaning McPalin right now, but it's really a toss up. I think that either candidate will win by the narrowest of margins. Even if McCain does take Indiana, it won't be by much and that will set the stage for a big Obama victory. A democrat hasn't carried Indiana since LBJ. I'm just excited that Indiana matters for once.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections