Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 07:47 PM

438 posts, read 503,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
How do you suppose they planned to decapitate all those people at once?

And why 102 people specifically?

This sounds a little bizarre.
88+14=102

H is the 8th alphabet.

Heil Hitler = 88

14 = reference to the White Supremacist screed by David Lane which is composed of 14 words.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:49 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,465,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Absolutely he is, ones as bad as the other IMO. Late term abort both of them, sounds fair to me. Again, the left can't punish their worst, I guess that would take away from the base.
The psychology of your post is interesting. Why do you feel the need supply a counterpoint? While you claim the actions of these two (white) men are atrocious, you also seem to contradict yourself at the same time. By providing another example of ignorance, it seems you are attempting to soften the magnitude of the events today.

I often see this with GOP posters, they are quick to say "Hey that guy is whacking his pud too. Look over there!"

Really, who cares? This comes across as a deflection method more than anything, and leaves you looking rather disingenuous.

Like I said, can't you just admit these two are scumbags without trying to find "the other side" to make it "even"?

Old 10-27-2008, 07:52 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,495,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
The psychology of your post is interesting. Why do you feel the need supply a counterpoint? While you claim the actions of these two (white) men are atrocious, you also seem to contradict yourself at the same time. By providing another example of ignorance, it seems you are attempting to soften the magnitude of the events today.

I often see this with GOP posters, they are quick to say "Hey that guy is whacking his pud too. Look over there!"

Really, who cares? This comes across as a deflection method more than anything, and leaves you looking rather disingenuous.

Like I said, can't you just admit these two are scumbags without trying to find "the other side" to make it "even"?
But YOU find it borderline treasonous, man up boy, DO SOMETHING instead of barking bravado from a computer. Join law enforcement, join the military but DO SOMETHING, quit being a punk.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:54 PM

722 posts, read 1,109,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
What would happen if Obama was assassinated?
Last time a president was assassinated because people were afraid of a different race it was Lincoln. I would think that if Obama was elected and then assassinated then we can pretty much consider all the growth as far as learning to be "one nation under God" to be undone and we will have to start all over again.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:55 PM

1,385 posts, read 3,006,448 times
I hope these guys end up sharing prison cells with big angry black men.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:56 PM

2,915 posts, read 3,516,684 times
Quote:
But YOU find it borderline treasonous, man up boy, DO SOMETHING instead of barking bravado from a computer. Join law enforcement, join the military but DO SOMETHING, quit being a punk.
I know, he is trying to defend some cracked out black guy making threats. We all know that the guys they caught are scum, but god forbid if you say something against another scumbag who happens to be black.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacNW transplant View Post
88+14=102

H is the 8th alphabet.

Heil Hitler = 88

14 = reference to the White Supremacist screed by David Lane which is composed of 14 words.
88, I KNEW I hated Marvin Harrison for more reasons than I first thought!

On a serious note, makes sense I guess, I never heard of David Lane.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
I know, he is trying to defend some cracked out black guy making threats. We all know that the guys they caught are scum, but god forbid if you say something against another scumbag who happens to be black.

I know it, you know it but HE can't face it. Unlike him Id like to eliminate all of them, white AND black.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:58 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
It's like putting gasoline on a fire, to deny anything else would be dishonest. When people are calling him a ******, terrorist, and yelling "Kill him" at McCain rallies I hold them (GOP) responsible. Look at the hoax emails, and non stop lies spammed on this board alone. I hold all of these people responsible, and find their actions to be borderline treasonous.
Oh get a grip would you? Seriously, take a pill, have a wee bit of a nip and settle down.
There's enough nasty things being said by both sides, outright lies by both sides,smear by both sides and again **news flash** the kill him thing has been debunked. Time to caaallllm down and relax, it's only an election not an annoitment.

Old 10-27-2008, 08:00 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,465,311 times
Quote:
I do something everyday, it's rather patriotic, I get people to vote.

Not only vote, but vote early.

The same can be said for you: Why aren't you in Iraq tough guy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections