Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2008, 08:57 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,584,131 times

Advertisements

....maybe everyone in here is really full of it, myself included, and is voting for the exact opposite of who they say the are going to vote for? Or, maybe we are all going to vote 3rd party and both McSame and Nobama will both be in shock as we welcome President Nader into office. Now THAT would be an election year to remember!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2008, 09:06 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,336,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_TN View Post
....maybe everyone in here is really full of it, myself included, and is voting for the exact opposite of who they say the are going to vote for? Or, maybe we are all going to vote 3rd party and both McSame and Nobama will both be in shock as we welcome President Nader into office. Now THAT would be an election year to remember!
Steve, lol- Now you would not do that would you? I already Voted.

Diane G

Old 10-27-2008, 09:18 PM

1 posts, read 1,012 times
Default Days of innocence long gone

I have to say that there was a time when our Country could afford to have two political parties fighting it out. But the truth is that we need solutions. We are in a CRISIS, it just did not happen over night we created this and while it is not all bad (I know it does look like it)everything comes full circle it's the history of humans.

But while we are trying to blame some one because people do it in a jam, if this is OUR COUNTRY why can we not combine the good ideas? of both parties? Over 232 hundred yrs this country was founded and one party or the other was great but there is no more middle ground anymore this is not the same country as before. We have changed as a country and with that there needs to be a different way of us finding a solution.

Sad to say there is no immediate solution no matter who takes office we need to regroup as a Country and that will take all of us If we are to survive as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. God Bless America

Old 10-27-2008, 09:21 PM

7,280 posts, read 21,233,099 times
Where is Ross Perot when we need him???

Old 10-27-2008, 09:59 PM

8,882 posts, read 19,764,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmouse View Post
The great sucking sound. He was right dammit!

Old 10-27-2008, 10:02 PM

1,076 posts, read 3,543,608 times
Quote:
Ross is busy working on his charts and graphs, i'm thinkin 012 they might be ready

Old 10-27-2008, 10:48 PM

1,989 posts, read 4,448,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmouse View Post
Amen to that!

Old 10-27-2008, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
Steve, lol- Now you would not do that would you? I already Voted.

Diane G

Diane... You probably voted for Nader in the confines of that voting booth and let out a little chuckle as you exited. HAHA!

Old 10-27-2008, 11:38 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,336,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_TN View Post
Diane... You probably voted for Nader in the confines of that voting booth and let out a little chuckle as you exited. HAHA!
Steve, lol, no, but he was on the Ballot. All 4 of us have or will vote the same, and you know its NOT that one.

Diane G

Old 10-27-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
Steve, lol, no, but he was on the Ballot. All 4 of us have or will vote the same, and you know its NOT that one.

Diane G
I know. HAHA! Well, I think the outcome of this election is going to leave many people blind with nobody to follow. I'm glad we SEE!

Okay folks, have fun bashing this post while Diane and I sit back and laugh at you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections