Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 12:20 PM

2,488 posts, read 2,933,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalMaine View Post
So you're just sayin' we should be Nobama lemmings and give up our property rights too? WTF? I don't join 'em, I lick 'em!

I agree, when I was a kid, I never did anything wrong. I have higher morals than those little turds.

A moral person would just try to take the life of somebody for doing something that is so horrible like ruining a 5 dollar sign.

In America we shouldn't even have courts and laws. We should just shoot everybody bothering us as we please! Who agrees?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2008, 12:21 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Another story I don't believe. Just like that goofy chick in Pgh. who said some guy carved a backwards "B" into her face............I mean, the kid may or may not have vandalizing something; I don't believe the rest of that story at all.

Old 10-29-2008, 12:22 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,495,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000 View Post
when republicans are in office again for another 8 years, we will make sure every little punk that trespasses gets shot! Every little one of you little turds! That is the American way.

McCain Palin 08, pushing for higher morals and better justice for all!
Well as long as they don't waste the meat.

Old 10-29-2008, 12:22 PM

Quote:
He shot a trespasser who was defacing his property. Who cares what color he was? He was trespassing and he deserved what he got. He isn't dead, he got shot in the arm. I'm a better shot than that. Good thing he doesn't show up on my property.
"He deserved what he got." Next time someone calls me a name, I'm gonna beat the hell out of him. After all, he deserved what he got, right?

Old 10-29-2008, 12:23 PM

281 posts, read 380,861 times
Such a hypocrite...or either you are confused.

Guns..... Shooting young boys.....Higher morals?
Making sure every little punk gets shot.....American way?
This is not making sense. Gee Wiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000 View Post
when republicans are in office again for another 8 years, we will make sure every little punk that trespasses gets shot! Every little one of you little turds! That is the American way.

McCain Palin 08, pushing for higher morals and better justice for all!

Old 10-29-2008, 12:24 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
So you're ok with an idiot shooting a kid over a dumb campaign sign?
So you are okay with vandalizing?

Arson/vandalism/criminal damaging/criminal mischief/interfering with public safety

Among other things, it is illegal to:
  • Set fires that might endanger others or their property
  • Damage property belonging to others
  • Prevent or hamper police, fire or EMS personnel from doing their jobs

Old 10-29-2008, 12:25 PM

2,488 posts, read 2,933,235 times
^sarcasm, just sarcasm

Old 10-29-2008, 12:26 PM

Quote:
He shot a trespasser who was defacing his property. Who cares what color he was? He was trespassing and he deserved what he got. He isn't dead, he got shot in the arm. I'm a better shot than that. Good thing he doesn't show up on my property.
Yeah, good thing. You'd be in the clink with Andy Dufresne.......

Old 10-29-2008, 12:28 PM

That's right.....this is a perfect example of what an Obama presidency will be.....Gasp at the illegal activities of the minors and blow it off as child's play although they admitted to doing it several times. Persecute the person defending his property.

And people wonder why places like Chicago have huge murder rates.

Old 10-29-2008, 12:29 PM

Arson/vandalism/criminal damaging/criminal mischief/interfering with public safety

Among other things, it is illegal to:
  • Set fires that might endanger others or their property
  • Damage property belonging to others
  • Prevent or hamper police, fire or EMS personnel from doing their jobs

So the boys got off free with illegal activities no charges but the man defending his property was charged.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections