Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 08:49 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,836,214 times

Advertisements

Let's list them. I'll start.

He's muslim but he's been hiding that by attending a christian church for most of his adult life.

He was born in Kenya- even though there is a birth announcement from the month of his birth in the Honolulu paper. His parents must have known when he was born that he was going to run for president and started this coverup.

He is letting his brother live in a box in Kenya and he's wrong for that. Even though he's a half brother and he only met him twice.

He's hypnotizing all of us during his speeches.

He really didn't go to Columbia University. Although, nobody can answer how he then got into Harvard Law School.

He socializes with terrorists. The LA times is hiding a years old video of him at a party with Palestinians scheming to help them take back Israel.

He hired someone in Pittsburgh to attack a McCain volunteer and carve a backwards "B" on her face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 08:50 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,264 times
What is the point? Do you plan on proving them right or wrong?

Old 10-28-2008, 08:53 PM

1,877 posts, read 4,865,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcadca View Post
What is the point? Do you plan on proving them right or wrong?
I dont believe there is a point! But, here's something to add to the thread.

YouTube - Obama Citizenship: I Invented The Internet (Ep. 6: October Surprise)

Old 10-28-2008, 08:54 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,494,881 times
Oh, did you mention he's colored?

Old 10-28-2008, 08:55 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,928,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post

He's muslim but he's been hiding that by attending a christian church for most of his adult life.

He was born in Kenya- even though there is a birth announcement from the month of his birth in the Honolulu paper. His parents must have known when he was born that he was going to run for president and started this coverup.

He is letting his brother live in a box in Kenya and he's wrong for that. Even though he's a half brother and he only met him twice.

He really didn't go to Columbia University. Although, nobody can answer how he then got into Harvard Law School.

He socializes with terrorists. The LA times is hiding a years old video of him at a party with Palestinians scheming to help them take back Israel.

He hired someone in Pittsburgh to attack a McCain volunteer and carve a backwards "B" on her face.
I'll just post one fact, which if you respond to I will simply ignore, because this is very childish... But still it's a fact worth posting here, so I will, and then I will bow out of this thread.

The Fact
The only reason someone would bother to start a thread like this would be that they're starting to get a little nervous about this election... Doesn't seem as automatic as it did even earlier today.

And that is why I won't argue with you, and if you choose to reply to get in the "last word" I will simply let it go at that.

See... for the first time in a long time, I think you have a right to be nervous. You might just lose this one after all.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:56 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,456,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post

But you titled this rumors....

Old 10-28-2008, 08:58 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,036 times
I heard a rumor today that he is going to the next POTUS....imagine that.....Geez!

Old 10-28-2008, 09:00 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoagie58 View Post
I dont believe there is a point! But, here's something to add to the thread.

YouTube - Obama Citizenship: I Invented The Internet (Ep. 6: October Surprise)

WOW I never heard that before, that is really scary how did he even make it on the ticket?

Old 10-28-2008, 09:02 PM

LOL- I think I confused some people.

I received this positive rep comment for the thread----------

"yes it is probably all true but the Obamatrons are too hypnotized to care"

Well I am proud to say I am an Obamatron and I started this thread to display how ridiculous the anti Obama folks are. I had to laugh when a member today started a thread questioning whether or not Obama went to Columbia University and implied that he reached out to fellow Columbia students at that time and could find nobody that knew him.

Someone mentioned desperate- THAT is desperate.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I heard a rumor today that he is going to the next POTUS....imagine that.....Geez!

That is my FAVORITE rumor of them all.

And I don't think it's a rumor- it's a hypothesis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections