Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 10:23 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times

Advertisements

OH I thought mcCain supporters don't care about the rest of the world. they don't count! we're america! we're the best country ever and we all should institute a time each day to pat ourselves on the back!

Clearly you thought that b/c you don't know sh*t about this McCain supporter. My parents are immigrants, and I have lived overseas.

And we can still think we're the best country ever and not want to turn it into one of those European countries y'all seem to think are so great. I would sooner eat my foot than have to live like a middle class citizen does there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2008, 10:35 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,948,929 times
...yes but it was all a misunderstanding. A trip of the tongue. They were trying to reach the older voters by talking about the pain of having dental recessions...

Old 10-29-2008, 10:37 AM

Dental work is both painful and scary.

Old 10-29-2008, 12:42 PM

1,555 posts, read 1,979,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
OH I thought mcCain supporters don't care about the rest of the world. they don't count! we're america! we're the best country ever and we all should institute a time each day to pat ourselves on the back!

Clearly you thought that b/c you don't know sh*t about this McCain supporter. My parents are immigrants, and I have lived overseas.

And we can still think we're the best country ever and not want to turn it into one of those European countries y'all seem to think are so great. I would sooner eat my foot than have to live like a middle class citizen does there.
Hey Stan, I just took your post and ran with it. I don't know you, so wasn't referring to you specifically. Otherwise I would have said "STAN doesn't care about the rest of the world..."

Old 10-29-2008, 12:46 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,850,694 times
uh, america is a nation of whiners. they just whine about the wrong things.

Old 10-29-2008, 12:51 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
uh, america is a nation of whiners. they just whine about the wrong things.
You're right.

Whining about silly nonsensical things like Bill Ayers, Rev Wright, Joe the Plumber and other tenuous connections is the new national pastime.

But then, according to Phil Gramm, millionaires whining about how tough they've got it because they have to pay taxes isn't whining at all.

Old 10-29-2008, 02:00 PM

Hey Stan, I just took your post and ran with it. I don't know you, so wasn't referring to you specifically. Otherwise I would have said "STAN doesn't care about the rest of the world..."

I'm glad we straightened that out. Especially since my foot is not very clean or appetizing right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections