U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 01:38 PM

500 posts, read 542,950 times
Why should I care what this red faced, meatball, redneck piece of **** thinks?

Old 10-30-2008, 01:46 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,644,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
On O'Reilly about two years ago he said in defending that FNC was not biased and said that Shep and Greta were two that were democrates and then he said several more were also (anchors). No links just what I heard. No spin.

so, you believe Fox is not biased because O'Reilly said it so? lol

Old 10-30-2008, 01:46 PM

2,766 posts, read 3,312,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
O'Reilly says that Fox News is not biased. Are you saying that you don't sense that O'Reilly may be just a bit biased himself? If O'Reilly is your basis for determining that Fox News is not biased, then you might be out on a conservative limb. Shepard Smith, as far as I can tell, has never shared his political affiliations with the public. His background would suggest Republican, and so would the bulk of his reporting, but he has also taken the public position that his news show is news, and that while the network he is on may be characterized as ultra-conservative by the talk shows, that he strives to report the news in an unbiased way. Greta is also not publicly revealing her political leanings. Her sister is a Democrat, so maybe she is, too. She does tend to be more moderate politically than others on the news network, but moderate on Fox doesn't mean Democrat in the booth.
I just found this list. Say what you want.

Host- Dems- Shep Smith
Alan Colmes
Greta Van Susteren
Gallagher

GOP- Cavuto
Hannity

INDY- Kelly
Hemmer
McCallum
O'Reilly

analyst- DEM--Beckel---Williams---Liason---Kondracke---Lamont Hill---

GOP---Steele---Barnes---Kristol---Santurom---Morris---Rove---Birnbaum---Salmon

Old 10-30-2008, 02:18 PM

1,961 posts, read 1,467,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Dickman View Post
Why should I care what this red faced, meatball, redneck piece of **** thinks?
Relax Bud, he's 1/4 Negro and he could probably buy and sell you 100 times over.

Old 10-30-2008, 02:33 PM

28,009 posts, read 10,407,290 times
Quote:
I just found this list. Say what you want.

Host- Dems- Shep Smith
Alan Colmes
Greta Van Susteren
Gallagher

GOP- Cavuto
Hannity

INDY- Kelly
Hemmer
McCallum
O'Reilly

analyst- DEM--Beckel---Williams---Liason---Kondracke---Lamont Hill---

GOP---Steele---Barnes---Kristol---Santurom---Morris---Rove---Birnbaum---Salmon
Okay, show me where I can find this list, too.

Old 10-30-2008, 02:42 PM

216 posts, read 341,153 times
bwahahahaa @ OReilly being Indy...thats a laugh!

Old 10-30-2008, 02:45 PM

2,766 posts, read 3,312,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Okay, show me where I can find this list, too.
On my fav places that i saved a year or two ago. From where who knows.

Old 10-30-2008, 03:29 PM

28,009 posts, read 10,407,290 times
Quote:
On my fav places that i saved a year or two ago. From where who knows.

That's not a link.

You don't know where you got the info, just from somewheres, how do you assign credibility to your sources.

If you can't verify the information, if you can't give anyone else any starting point, even, to verify the information, then it stops being information. It's not credible, it's not fact, it's just a list of Fox spokespersons, with what, someone's suspicions of their political affiliations, or maybe an assessment by a very conservative person of where they are on the political spectrum.

This might work for you, but in a forum where political issues are being debated, this really doesn't establish anything except what you think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections