U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Labor Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 11:29 PM

7,770 posts, read 3,899,252 times
Default Fox News Shep Smith after Interview with Joe: "It Just Gets Frightening Sometimes"

I haven't seen a link to this yet, so I thought I'd put it up.

YouTube - Shep Smith grills Joe the Plumber on Israel

Shep Smith, from Fox News, questioned Joe the Plumber about his comments about a vote for Obama being a vote for the death of Israel, while Joe was out stumping for McCain/Palin. If you don't want to watch the whole thing, skip ahead to 4:30, though the whole thing is worth watching, especially the part where Smith reads the statement from the McCain campaign about Joe's "penetrating and clear analysis." *L*

After getting off the phone with Joe, Smith emphasizes that Obama has clearly stated that Israel will always be a friend to the U.S., something that Smith actually did throughout the interview. Smith ends with this: "The rest of it...man....somethings...it just gets frightening sometimes."

You can tell that Smith can't believe he just spent time interviewing this guy about his understanding of the relationship between the U.S. and Israel in light of the presidential election.

Last edited by helenejen; 10-29-2008 at 11:41 PM..

Old 10-29-2008, 11:32 PM

1,986 posts, read 2,560,466 times
We've become a Vonnegut novel.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:48 PM

8,241 posts, read 9,864,506 times
Are we crazy. Even he says that he 'knows just enough to be dangerous'. Oh, thanks McCain. Credibility...zero.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:09 AM

3,721 posts, read 1,028,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post

Shep Smith, from Fox News, questioned Joe the Plumber about his comments about a vote for Obama being a vote for the death of Israel, while Joe was out stumping for McCain/Palin. If you don't want to watch the whole thing, skip ahead to 4:30, though the whole thing is worth watching, especially the part where Smith reads the statement from the McCain campaign about Joe's "penetrating and clear analysis." *L*

After getting off the phone with Joe, Smith emphasizes that Obama has clearly stated that Israel will always be a friend to the U.S., something that Smith actually did throughout the interview. Smith ends with this: "The rest of it...man....somethings...it just gets frightening sometimes."

You can tell that Smith can't believe he just spent time interviewing this guy about his understanding of the relationship between the U.S. and Israel in light of the presidential election.
I don't know if to laugh or cry...I know I'm cringing. I wonder who made Shep do that interview...was it assigned to him? Or did he just want to make a fool out of this numpty?

I tell ya your elections have brought me more laughs than anything else this year.

Last edited by Raggy dee Ann; 10-30-2008 at 05:52 AM..

Old 10-30-2008, 05:49 AM

1,996 posts, read 3,572,817 times
I thought it was hilariously scary and Joe the Idiot should just stick to fixing toilets.

Old 10-30-2008, 06:17 AM

438 posts, read 595,116 times
did he pay his taxes yet?

Old 10-30-2008, 06:28 AM

3,761 posts, read 5,240,516 times
He makes a statement and cannot give any factual reasons for why he feels that way. He then turns around and tells people to go find out their own reasons when he doesn't even know his own. He don't even know Obama's stand on this. He is dangerous and needs to .

Last edited by PG77; 10-30-2008 at 06:40 AM..

Old 10-30-2008, 06:48 AM

3,721 posts, read 1,028,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
He makes a statement and cannot give any reasons for why he feels that way. He then turns around and tells people to go find out their own reasons when he doesn't even know his own. He don't even know Obama's stand on this. He is dangerous and needs to .
Reminds me of Forrest Gump, you know when he was being interviewed. But Forrest was adorable...Joe is just a bufoon who just spews talking points he gathers from conservative radio without having a basic grasp of the issues.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:04 AM

4,134 posts, read 9,657,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post

sounds like he has been listening to palin alot. doesn't know anything and skirts the issue.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:08 AM

307 posts, read 410,377 times
I have yet to see any of the right wing crazies on this site defend him yet or say how it's all Obama's fault for making him famous, lol.

I call that guy Joe the D-bag. He is such a loser...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections