Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 11:59 AM

3,758 posts, read 8,413,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamama Mia View Post
It's his own, personal truth. Sad that others are buying it as well.
You must be one of those tough customers Chris mentioned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2008, 12:04 PM

3,507 posts, read 13,402,865 times
Chris likes to hear himself talk. Even on issues I agree with, I can't watch him more than 2 minutes. He just doesn't stop talking.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:05 PM

5,459 posts, read 12,189,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erma View Post
Chris likes to hear himself talk. Even on issues I agree with, I can't watch him more than 2 minutes. He just doesn't stop talking.
And he sounds like a sports announcer. Every time I hear his voice I think "Why isn't he annoucning some ballgame?" It's a real turnoff. Geez.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:07 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,419,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
People say MSNBC is sooo bias. Every morning I get up and turn on the tv I see Mr. Rightwing himself Joe Scarborough hosting his own show Morning Joe frequently joined by longtime GOP hack Pat Buchanan. They sit around all morning and bash Obama.. MSNBC's opinion shows do tip a little to the left but nothing like Faux..Faux doesn't employ a liberal voice.

Wrong. Combs is liberal.

Sorry all of you have a problem with conservatives having ONE damn station to call our own since the left has the rest. Oh and Fox always puts someone from both sides in their discussions. Does MSNBC?

Old 10-30-2008, 12:12 PM

9,331 posts, read 20,666,117 times
The title of this post makes me think that he had an explosion with a bunch of "Vinny's" and "Debbie's" wiggling around in the cotton of his BVDs after viewing Obama's infomercial last night.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:54 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,181,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Not he is not like me because I don't surround myself with people who hate America. If he really liked America he would not be running on the "change" slogan with Mrs. Imjustnowproud.
Yeah, it’s much better to have endless war, bank failures, Enron, etc.
I sure don’t want to stay the course.
Any change would be better than what we’ve had.

Quote:
Just remember that in about a year when he promised he wouldn't tax you but your paycheck shows otherwise.
Taxes have nothing to do with the reason why I’m voting Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcadca View Post
Wrong. Combs is liberal.

Sorry all of you have a problem with conservatives having ONE damn station to call our own since the left has the rest. Oh and Fox always puts someone from both sides in their discussions. Does MSNBC?
Combs?

Please, you poor baby.
All you have is one station to call your own.
Not to mention the hate spewed by Limbaugh on AFN prime time daily; not to mention Clear Channel and the Trib Review in Pittsburgh and numerous other “right wing” rags.
Do you ever read what you write before you post it?

Old 10-30-2008, 12:57 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,419,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Yeah, it’s much better to have endless war, bank failures, Enron, etc.
I sure don’t want to stay the course.
Any change would be better than what we’ve had.

Taxes have nothing to do with the reason why I’m voting Obama.

Combs?

Please, you poor baby.
All you have is one station to call your own.
Not to mention the hate spewed by Limbaugh on AFN prime time daily; not to mention Clear Channel and the Trib Review in Pittsburgh and numerous other “right wing” rags.
Do you ever read what you write before you post it?
Don't get nor ever heard of Clear Channel. Don't live in Pittsburgh so that is out. Fox is the only NATIONAL TV station that is conservative. So perhaps you SHOULD read what you write before you post. Twit.

Old 10-30-2008, 01:04 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,821,754 times
I'm pretty sure that I couldn't consider someone a serious reporter or person in general when they make a remark like, "I felt a tingle up my leg." That kind of kills it for the serious listener.

Old 10-30-2008, 01:10 PM

703 posts, read 851,606 times
Quote:
Just remember that in about a year when he promised he wouldn't tax you but your paycheck shows otherwise.
You mean like Reagan and Bush Sr. did?

Godless commies they were!

Old 10-30-2008, 01:16 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,063,341 times
Quote:
Yeah sorry to burst your bubble but it's not about us. It's about rich successful people and them not sharing. It's about their use of their abilities to bring in high salaries. It's about their ability to prosper better than others and in most cases their higher intelligence.

I say down with the rich smart people let's make everyone middle class and dumb. All the smart people can go to other countries where they are probably more wanted.
""""It's about rich successful people and them not sharing. It's about their use of their abilities to bring in high salaries. It's about their ability to prosper better than others and in most cases their higher intelligence.""""

Well, you're right....rich people were smart enough to get bailed out of their situation to a tune of 800 BILLION and counting!

Rich people just got 70 BILLION of YOUR tax dollars for their BONUSES!

That's smart...anti-American, but smart!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections