Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If Obama wins how will YOUR life change?
Ability to stay in my home and keep out of bankruptcy 8 15.69%
Obtain better medical insurance for affordable price, finally 16 31.37%
Move our nation in positive direction , especially our economy 43 84.31%
Greater opportunities for my children and grandchildren due to his Presidency? 21 41.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 05:57 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times

Advertisements

What kind of poll was that???? Might as well have been:
1. Obama is too awesome to describe.
2. Obama is most likely a demi-god
3. Obama is the greatest american in history
4 Obama not only can walk on water but turns water into gold.
Bull Sh%t.
He is a politician. A lawyer a proffesional liar. In short a snake oil salesman. Just like all politicians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2008, 06:07 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,309,861 times
Another worthless, biased, and unintelligent poll.

Old 11-01-2008, 06:09 PM

1,768 posts, read 3,413,298 times
This Poll is rigged!

Old 11-01-2008, 06:10 PM

3,644 posts, read 8,580,857 times
Quote:
Unless you think Obama's lying.
Of course he is. Let's think about this one for a second. Put all their b.s. policies aside and let's think about who they really are.

McCain was a leader in the military and spent more time in a prison camp than Obama has spent as a senator.
Obama is a lawyer. A lawyer's job is to lie to your face under oath.

With that being said, yup, I'm voting for Obama. It may sound dumb but I'm just like the rest of the American Sheeples just wondering around looking for someone to follow.

Old 11-01-2008, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Bull Sh%t.
He is a politician. A lawyer a proffesional liar. In short a snake oil salesman. Just like all politicians.
Right on! Straight ahead!

Old 11-01-2008, 06:12 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vette-dude View Post
If Senator Obama wins how will YOUR life change?
The least you could have done is to be honest and you should have put some of the downsides of him being President. So, I am going to have to assume that you did not mean to have fully honest answers and only wanted the Obama feel good answers. Thanks but no thanks.

Personally, I think Obama will not be good for the country and myself, will have to pay more in taxes and I know that I am patriotic, especially since I served in the Navy.

Old 11-01-2008, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by underPSI View Post
Of course he is. Let's think about this one for a second. Put all their b.s. policies aside and let's think about who they really are.

McCain was a leader in the military and spent more time in a prison camp than Obama has spent as a senator.
Obama is a lawyer. A lawyer's job is to lie to your face under oath.

With that being said, yup, I'm voting for Obama. It may sound dumb but I'm just like the rest of the American Sheeples just wondering around looking for someone to follow.
Based on your comments, you seem like the kind of guy who would defy the warning sign that says: "Do not stick this knife in your eye, it may blind you."

Old 11-01-2008, 06:14 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Bull Sh%t.
I love it and yes, you are absolutely correct.

Old 11-01-2008, 06:17 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
The least you could have done is to be honest and you should have put some of the downsides of him being President. So, I am going to have to assume that you did not mean to have fully honest answers and only wanted the Obama feel good answers. Thanks but no thanks.

Personally, I think Obama will not be good for the country and myself, will have to pay more in taxes and I know that I am patriotic, especially since I served in the Navy.
Well said shipmate.... 1981 through 91.

Old 11-01-2008, 06:18 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
If Obama wins will there still be freedom of speech.
Will armed men come and get all my guns.
Will the American Privacy Act go out the window.
Will my grandchildren be able to practice their Christian faith.
Will my nurse daughter have to quit nursing because she refuses to take part in abortions.

There are plenty more but this is enough for starters. I just hope he will not win.

BTW are you the one writing the questions for all of the liberal TV networks. That would explain the poll numbers! LOL

Last edited by NCN; 11-01-2008 at 06:50 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections