Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 05:48 PM

703 posts, read 855,688 times

Advertisements

Oh that's great, so it's not just about the election, it's class war too.

Old 11-01-2008, 05:49 PM

213 posts, read 336,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by varangian View Post
This country is unraveling into a pile of hate.
You can thank your guy barry for that. Remember his infamous line..."they're going to tell you I don't look like those guys on the currency and I am black..." Yeah, now there's a guy without an agenda to incite hate.

Old 11-01-2008, 05:50 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
The "vile Left" has not been in power the last 8 years. The vile extreme right wing has. What planet do YOU live on?
What does that have to do with the statement I quoted? It is the "vile Left" who has been spewing the hate for 8 years. Has nothing to do with who's in power.

In case you can't comprehend, this is what I responded to;

Quote:
This country is unraveling into a pile of hate.
The relevant word is "is". I posit it has already unraveled into a pile of hate, thanks to the Left.

Old 11-01-2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet52698 View Post
Ugh, that there are people out in the world like this breaks my heart. For a person to live in so much hate and fear that they would mistreat children like that........just plan wrong.
Well...what do you call denying medical treatment to infants who survived an abortion, like barry did in his votes against the Born Alive Protection Act? Tender loving care? Nice.

Old 11-01-2008, 05:53 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_TN View Post
HUH? It's mistreatment because of her reason for not giving the candy. It sureley wasn't because she feared for their dental health! I cannot believe you wouldn't view what she did as mistreatment!

Its called LIFE...get over it

Old 11-01-2008, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaS1 View Post
You can thank your guy barry for that. Remember his infamous line..."they're going to tell you I don't look like those guys on the currency and I am black..." Yeah, now there's a guy without an agenda to incite hate.

Old 11-01-2008, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
What a biatch! People should keep politics out of Halloween for G**'s sake, when it comes to little kids.
Really, as a defender of children, I'm sure you're horrified by barry's voting against the Born Alive Protection Act. You know, the one that provides medical treatment for babies who survive an abortion. After all, it's much worse to deny a child candy than it is to deny them life-saving medical treatment, right? Much more humane to let them die on a metal table.

Old 11-01-2008, 05:55 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
+1 rep

Old 11-01-2008, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Well...what do you call denying medical treatment to infants who survived an abortion, like barry did in his votes against the Born Alive Protection Act? Tender loving care? Nice.
This is a lie.

He didn't vote for it because it would have been redundant.

It's been debunked on more forums than I can count.

Old 11-01-2008, 05:57 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,761,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cohdane View Post
Boo! Who? Supporting Obama? No treats for you -- chicagotribune.com

"A woman in the affluent Detroit suburb of Grosse Pointe Farms has doled out political tricks by refusing Halloween treats to children whose parents support Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama."

This story was launched on a Michigan FOX affliliate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NGAYR7RHfQ&feature=related

According to the reporter, kids were walking away from her house crying.

This woman is a Halloween witch with a capital "B."
Kind of funny- I had a kid dressed as McCain come to the door. I gave him candy but I wish I had Almond Joy "sometimes you feel like a nut" as opposed to Reeses Cups.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections