U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 07:27 AM

2,670 posts, read 2,120,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
I heard it first this morning on all the shows--NBC today, GMA, etc. My first reaction was "God, she's naive and pretty stupid." But, as the call played out, I realized how decent she seemed to handle it. She was very "go with the flow." I guess anyone can be duped like that.
Oh COME ON!!! You don't think these were big enough clues to tip her off??? --

Quote:
FNS: You know my wife is a popular singer and a former top model and sheís so hot in bed. She even wrote a song for you.
SP: Oh my goodness! I didnít know that.
Quote:
FNS: I must say, Governor Palin, I love the documentary they made on your life, you know, Hustlerís "Nailin Palin."
SP: Oh, good, thank you. Yes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2008, 08:34 AM

8,241 posts, read 9,870,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
I just saw the guys who pranked her, "The Masked Avengers" on the Early Show. They said only 2 people they've ever pranked who were so gullible they didn't catch on: Britney Spears and Sarah Palin. How scary is THAT???
Secretary of State Spears?

Old 11-03-2008, 04:58 PM

5,022 posts, read 9,583,772 times
This was on Tom Leykis' show today, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing!!! The accent was fake, the way they were talking to her was completely fake... I would have figured it was a prank phone call in the first minute or so!

I always knew she had a few screws loose, but honestly, it's like her head is about to fall off her neck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections