Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 12:01 PM

450 posts, read 502,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
I would love to present her with a world map, where countries were not identified and see if she could point to any of the countries she is talking about, other than Canada and Russia.
Funny I've wanted this as well. I'm willing to bet ANY kind of money Palin could not point out Iraq or Iran on a map.
I am 100% sure of that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2008, 12:05 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,464,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterinAmerica View Post
Iran, Iraq what's so important about a "n" or a "q"?

Old 11-02-2008, 12:13 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,923 times
I must admit that, prior to his choice of Palin, I would have been very, very, very disappointed if McCain had won. BUT I wouldn't have been scared to death. With Palin as VP I would honestly be very, very, very frightened by a McCain/Palin win. And I mean that sincerely.

Old 11-02-2008, 12:16 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,464,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I must admit that, prior to his choice of Palin, I would have been very, very, very disappointed if McCain had won. BUT I wouldn't have been scared to death. With Palin as VP I would honestly be very, very, very frightened by a McCain/Palin win. And I mean that sincerely.
It really is a terrifying prospect.

Even more terrifying are the people in this country eager to reward failure, and willing to put in somebody more dangerous than Bush.

Old 11-02-2008, 12:16 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times
Maybe she was using 2 words as in "I ran"

Example: I ran for VP and proved to the world that I'm an idiot.

Old 11-02-2008, 12:17 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,478,689 times
Quote:
Me too. This is beyond pathetic.

Old 11-02-2008, 12:18 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
We agree completely!

Heck, even if he picked that Mormon used car saleman I would've been disappointed if they won but there still would've been hope !

With Palin The Hopeless Dope...there's nothing but terror!

Old 11-02-2008, 12:29 PM

5,595 posts, read 19,047,047 times
This woman truly scares me. This isn't the worst gaffe she's made. Her lack of understanding of issues on multiple levels and her apparent lack of cognitive skills is frightening.

That, in addition to her extremely irritating mannerisms lately; whispering "yes!" after every declaration she makes, holding both fists in front of her and making a accented bounce, the winking, leaving the "g" off of anything ending in "ing," and the folksy shtick such as the "you betcha's," is not somebody I'd consider Presidential material whether being a "heartbeat away" or in 4 or 8 years from now.

I could probably accept a McCain Presidency but will be very disappointed if Americans elect the McCain/Palin ticket as I am VERY fearful of this woman being so close to being the most powerful person in the world.

Old 11-02-2008, 12:31 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,440,043 times
Quote:
I agree.

Old 11-02-2008, 12:36 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,651,685 times
I still can't really believe she's running for VP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections