Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 08:59 PM

703 posts, read 855,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiegirlfriend View Post
He stands for EVERYTHING Obama and NOTHING AMERICAN. "We are no longer a Christian nation.................."
We never were, thank heavens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2008, 09:03 PM

511 posts, read 658,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiegirlfriend View Post
He stands for EVERYTHING Obama and NOTHING AMERICAN. "We are no longer a Christian nation.................."
Obama is a fine Christian example.

unlike McCain who cheated on his first wife, left her for a younger woman when she no longer looked good because of a car wreck and married number 2 while not even legally divorced from number one. McCain calls his wife a c word in front of people. Is totally grumpy and chose a trashy dog poop talker to fire up the racist hypocrite christian wing-nut right.

I know you must love her and Sally Kern, but I promise you we are more of a christian nation with Obama than with low road McCain. Might I suggest you read about Jesus and how much he dislikes HYPOCRITES before you try to talk about Christianity.

Old 11-02-2008, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by varangian View Post
We never were, thank heavens.
That is a good point. We have separation of church and state for a reason and that is exactly one of the reasons I am not voting for the repub ticket. Sarah Palin wants to force our children to learn HER religion in public school science class. What a freak!!

Old 11-02-2008, 09:07 PM

858 posts, read 1,501,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingthoughts View Post
obama is a fine christian example.
baahahahahhahha......

Old 11-02-2008, 09:09 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,234,401 times
Quote:
Obama is a fine Christian example.
Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Old 11-02-2008, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplorer View Post
baahahahahhahha......
go on and laugh, the Christian LEFT is for Obama. Obama is a Christian. He lives a MUCH more Christian life than McCain, that one is obvious.

peeps need to stop baring false witness while claiming to be a Christian.

Old 11-02-2008, 09:10 PM

858 posts, read 1,501,242 times
Quote:
go on and laugh, the Christian LEFT is for Obama. Obama is a Christian. Anyone saying otherwise calling themselves a christian is committing a sin to question the mans faith and baring false witness.
Show me in the bible where it says I am sinning by questioning the mans faith?? WAJ... Just so you know, I AM a christian. Obama is not.

God forbid ANYONE question Obama himself..

Old 11-02-2008, 09:11 PM

5,406 posts, read 13,275,575 times
Only God knows if he's a Christian or not.

Old 11-02-2008, 09:11 PM

703 posts, read 855,632 times
Christians who judge other Christians are in for a BIG surprise one day.

The Bible tells me so.

Old 11-02-2008, 10:16 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,250,283 times
Hussein Obama stands for higher taxes on the middle class, less jobs, more people on welfare, as many dead innocent children as possible nationwide (the more blood the merrier), and supporting terrorists.

The election of Obama will signal victory for the terrorists in the War on Terror, as well as a declaration of war by this country against the middle class, and against God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections