Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 08:43 PM

574 posts, read 1,208,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I don't blame him for not taking off time now that she has died; but I would have thought he'd spend time with her (more than one day) when she was dying, and be there when she died. I don't care what I was doing, even running for president, if the person who raised me were dying I would be there. If it meant losing the presidency, then so be it. Some things are just more important than others. His grandmother had a limited amount of time left that he could spend with her. He has the whole rest of his life to pursue the presidency.
Ever think that SHE wouldn't have wanted that? There's no way I would want the grandson I raised throwing away the biggest opportunity of his life, one which I helped prepare him for, to sit by my death bed. Grieve me by living well and making a mark on the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2008, 08:44 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,920,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
AUGUST 2008 CC!!! Answer the charges.
All you have to do (i know it seems like rocket science pal) is read my back posts. I signed up when I arrived in NC. If I was bot, why would I have posted there for oh......A MONTH! Please!

The paid Obama groopies signed up and have only posted here. I'm real, you will see me here long after the election.

Now, do you care to respond to my post about Obama's family, or simply try to drown it out like always?

Old 11-03-2008, 08:47 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,898,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
Um actually as I posted before, but SOMEBODY REMOVED IT. Obama has numerous aunts, uncles and even a brother who would be fed and kept from near starvation for a mere $5 per month in their respective areas of the world. Obama has never helped ANY of them, never a dime. His own brother lives in poverty beyond comprehension! Yet we are to belive this man really cares? Please! e cares about number 1 and that is it. His life's story proves and so will his presidency should he win! Even I randomly give money to homeless people!

Start with your own family Mr. Obama.
I suppose you support your ENTIRE family??? I have a brother with three kids who makes 1/3 of what I make and I never give him a dime. What's your point? Sorry, but Obama doesn't have the unlimited resources like McCain.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:50 PM

3,031 posts, read 9,087,258 times
Not an Obama fan or a liberal thinker by a longshot but it's sad that his beloved grandmother died and I offer my condolences.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:59 PM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Here ya go...

Family of Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-03-2008, 09:06 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,727,849 times
Have to give my condolences. While I am not a Obama supporter, it is particularly sad that she would pass only 48 hours before what could possibly be his greatest achievement. One that she had a large part in shaping.

Old 11-04-2008, 07:26 AM

259 posts, read 158,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
If nobody else steps up, I'll be glad to take credit for that.

I've been dying to tell you what I really think of you anyway.

excellent , since you just admitted to a racial slur towards me ,I expect the moderators to take action.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections