Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 02:39 PM

6,884 posts, read 20,399,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
You would know ...
Oh yes, I would. I can smell it a million miles away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2008, 02:41 PM

1,768 posts, read 3,411,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickilynn View Post
Senator Obama is such a great American! He embodies the traits that makes this country strong:
1. Hard working
2. Honorable
3. Honest
4. Unselfish
5. Intelligent
6. Strong
7. Enthusiastic

....what did I forget?
Well he's NONE of these.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:42 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,559,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
Oh yes, I would. I can smell it a million miles away.
Yeah ... you better get that nose checked then.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:43 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
Well he's NONE of these.

I think the OP is refering to the Obama blow up doll she hides in her closet for use during her "Alone time".

Old 11-04-2008, 02:44 PM

Location: Halfway between Number 4 Privet Drive and Forks, WA
1,516 posts, read 4,589,470 times
You'll have to forgive vickilynn...she is drunk on the kool-aid right now and is easily coerced...

Old 11-04-2008, 02:50 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,251,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterGeek View Post
You'll have to forgive vickilynn...she is drunk on the kool-aid right now and is easily coerced...
I think you mean "influenced" not "coerced"...

In a way I am drunk, high on hope...many voters standing in line with me this morning were Obama supporters, and all the teachers I spoke with at school today voted Obama. Finally...after many long years of frustration and being lied to, we will (hopefully) have a president that will help lead us up out of this ditch we've been pulled down into.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:53 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickilynn View Post
I think you mean "influenced" not "coerced"...

In a way I am drunk, high on hope...many voters standing in line with me this morning were Obama supporters, and all the teachers I spoke with at school today voted Obama. Finally...after many long years of frustration and being lied to, we will (hopefully) have a president that will help lead us up out of this ditch we've been pulled down into.
HAHAHAHA---do you really think NObama wont lie to you? He has been doing nothing but lying to you since day 1!

Old 11-04-2008, 02:53 PM

327 posts, read 754,978 times
Gotta love Sara Palin fans making fun of someone who likes Obama.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:58 PM

Location: Halfway between Number 4 Privet Drive and Forks, WA
1,516 posts, read 4,589,470 times
Quote:

That's great, that you can enjoy that utopian feeling. However, I am a realist and I know that Obama will not deliver what he has promised. He's even trying to find a way to let you all down off your sugar-high:

Barack Obama lays plans to deaden expectation after election victory - Times Online

Old 11-04-2008, 03:03 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,251,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterGeek View Post
That's great, that you can enjoy that utopian feeling. However, I am a realist and I know that Obama will not deliver what he has promised. He's even trying to find a way to let you all down off your sugar-high:

Barack Obama lays plans to deaden expectation after election victory - Times Online
We're realists, and so is Obama...it is going to take a long time, and a lot of work by all of us, to get us out of the mess Bush dragged us down into. No one expects a miracle, over-night cure...but does that mean we should all vote for McCain and spend another four years in an ever-worsening mess?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections