U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2008, 06:07 PM

7,020 posts, read 10,104,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcadca View Post
She is a twit and a raciest and does not deserve to be called the "first" lady.
What is a raciest?

Oh wait, it's indicative of the level of the 3rd grade education of most republicans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 06:10 PM

289 posts, read 327,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodbyehollywood View Post
I can't wait for the day when the Obamas announce which elite private school their children will be attending in D.C. He explained it away in IL by saying the kids got free tuition because he taught there, and the sheeple bought the pretense that he was one of them. D.C. public schools are mostly black, mostly Democratic, filled with children of the common man-- you know, Obama supporters. But will Obama's kids go there... or will they go to a mostly white, mostly Republican private school, with wealthy children of parents who can afford the $25,000 per year tuition-- people who would've poked their eyes out with fish forks before voting for the man who pledged to redistribute their wealth to the commoners. If you're doing the math, that's $50,000 for two kids-- a princely sum that could be redistributed to those more needy.

Joe Biden's kids went to an exclusive $20K per year prep school in DE. Nothing wrong with that, except it's pure hypocrisy to pretend that you're anything other than what you are-- a well-off politician who will say whatever it takes to get you into office, where you will proceed to do whatever you please.

Men of the people? I call B.S. Michelle Obama gracious... classy... grateful? I call B.S. there, too. She is intelligent, articulate and arrogant, with a big chip on her shoulder and an axe to grind. I doubt she will make America any prouder of her than she is of it.
Jealous will get you no where in life honey.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:11 PM

2,197 posts, read 6,708,439 times
That's true. I got there all by myself.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:12 PM

7,020 posts, read 10,104,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmyankee View Post
Besides, her husband is a moroon.

What's a moroon . .? oh wait another product of the republicans who managed to complete the 3rd grade. It's M-O-R-O-N.

What's wrong? Angry because he can actually spell the words he uses?

Last edited by JDubsMom; 11-05-2008 at 06:31 PM..

943 posts, read 2,880,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodbyehollywood View Post

Men of the people? I call B.S. Michelle Obama gracious... classy... grateful? I call B.S. there, too. She is intelligent, articulate and arrogant, with a big chip on her shoulder and an axe to grind. I doubt she will make America any prouder of her than she is of it.
Interesting..like I said before Michelle is strong and it will intimidate alot of people.

26,297 posts, read 17,198,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Imagine how Michelle will feel before they fumigate The White House. Just the thought of living in a place that holds the vibes and stench of all of the creeps that have lived there or passed through the corridors these past eight stinking years.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:16 PM

2,197 posts, read 6,708,439 times
She is strong. She has many fine qualities, but I don't think many people find her likable or approachable. She comes off arrogant, whether she means to or not. I think she's going to find it as difficult to be First Lady as Hillary did. Doesn't mean she can't do it, but I don't think it will come easily to her. And I don't think it's a job that suits her.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:17 PM

27,903 posts, read 34,340,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
What's a moroon . .? oh wait another product of the republicans who managed to complete the 3rd grade. It's M-O-R-O-N.

What's wrong? Angry because he can actually spell the words he uses?

Try capitalization if you're going to be the spelling/grammar police....

Old 11-05-2008, 06:18 PM

27,903 posts, read 34,340,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Imagine how Michelle will feel before they fumigate The White House. Just the thought of living in a place that holds the vibes and stench of all of the creeps that have lived there or passed through the corridors these past eight stinking years.
You mean the all those crackers? Those white devils?

Old 11-05-2008, 06:19 PM

3,031 posts, read 8,300,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippingJay View Post
Michelle Obama is Princeton and Harvard Grad and an accomplished attorney. She doesn't need an image consultant. Despite your hate, she will make an excellent First Lady.

Throughout the campaign, Michelle was nothing but poised and graceful. She never resorted to attacking McCain or Palin, unlike McCain's own wife or classless Sarah Palin.

It's evident from your postings, that the only one who needs an image consultant is you; you are nothing but a sore, bitter loser.
Hillary Clinton was a very educated woman when Bill won the election. But she really needed an image consultant. Look at her now vs. then! So I don't think people mean Michelle Obama ill will when they say she could benefit.

Now her politics are a different story...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or