U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2008, 08:04 PM
LML

7,109 posts, read 8,098,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Neither do I. Black women intimidate a lot of men, both black and white. It's the predetermined notion of the angry black woman.
Aw...that's what they SAY. The truth is they know they just aren't man enough to handle ya.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 08:11 PM

8,062 posts, read 16,182,498 times
Quote:
I think the racists are hugely intimidated. They can no longer pretend that by virtue of their race, no matter how ignorant they are they are superior to all people of color.

Obama and Michelle have shattered America's last remaining myth based on the premise of racial superiority.
Sorry, dear, but if someone is wearing an ugly dress or has a bad 'do, it simply is and has nothing to do with race. She WILL get a makeover and coaching, whether you like it or not or want to call it racist or not. The first ladies all do.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:24 PM

3,031 posts, read 8,300,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Sorry, dear, but if someone is wearing an ugly dress or has a bad 'do, it simply is and has nothing to do with race. She WILL get a makeover and coaching, whether you like it or not or want to call it racist or not. The first ladies all do.
Of course it's not racist. I trashed Michelle's dress on this forum as much as I've trashed Hillary's headbands.

Too bad Blackwell died. I'm sure Michelle would have made his infamous list.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:32 PM

86,878 posts, read 102,269,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
I quoted your ignorance.... You are defending someone who in college at Princeton couldn't figure out how to spell desperation....Or did you not read her thesis?
Quote:
You actually found ONE MISSPELLED WORD IN HER THESIS to justify your hatred of her and you have the nerve to consider me ignorant? You really are reaching far beyond the realm of pathetic. The above only serves to justify how pathetic and petty you really are.

What's wrong did the "size matters" statement hit home?
Y'know, BigJon, on another thread you just b***** me out for saying something bad about Sarah Palin, because she wasn't elected. Michelle wasn't elected either. You are quite the mental gymnast. I would advise you to "Stick It"! (That is a gymnastics term, BTW.)

Old 11-05-2008, 08:36 PM

2,197 posts, read 6,708,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I don't believe you.
Okay, then, she's a cold, classless Ice Princess with a deplorable fashion sense and an apparent lack of a hairbrush. She dresses like she slept in the dumpster in back of Walmart. Men ridicule her, women loathe her and she does not reflect well on America. She makes stupid, unpatriotic comments that leave us longing for the diplomacy and good sense of Hillary, the gracious femininity of Laura, the warm likability of Barbara or the poise and good taste of Nancy. Michelle has none of those things.

We-- and by that, I mean half of America-- are ashamed of her and wish we had someone better. We didn't vote for her, we're stuck with her and we don't have to like her. We don't have to support her and we don't even have to respect her... and we don't. But we know she's insignificant and will be gone in four years and will give us lots of good laughs during that time. We're already chuckling about who might play her on SNL. And if you insist on making it about race instead of personality, demeanor and decorum, we're really, really, REALLY glad she's black. We've spent a century trying to erase that line in the sand and become just Americans, instead of white Americans or black Americans, but if you really want to redraw the battle lines, that's your choice. Just don't expect us to care. Believe that?

Old 11-05-2008, 08:38 PM

27,903 posts, read 34,340,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Y'know, BigJon, on another thread you just b***** me out for saying something bad about Sarah Palin, because she wasn't elected. Michelle wasn't elected either. You are quite the mental gymnast. I would advise you to "Stick It"! (That is a gymnastics term, BTW.)
I see you resort to the same garbage the other have.....Personal attacks only show how truthful your jealousy actually is.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:44 PM
LML

7,109 posts, read 8,098,071 times
I would someday just LOVE to take a look at some of the folks that write such disparaging comments about Michelle...and before her about Hillary. I'd love to see how they look, dress, carry themselves, speak in public, etc.. And, more importantly, I'd love to see what they've accomplished with their lives. Which Ivy League University is emblazoned upon their diploma. How many degrees do they hold? How far have the gone toward achieving their goals? Who will remember they were even here 5 minutes after they're gone?

Old 11-05-2008, 08:45 PM

86,878 posts, read 102,269,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
I see you resort to the same garbage the other have.....Personal attacks only show how truthful your jealousy actually is.
Oh, give me a break! You don't even know me! Licensed psychologists don't diagnose people over the internet, how can you?

Old 11-05-2008, 08:52 PM

27,903 posts, read 34,340,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Oh, give me a break! You don't even know me! Licensed psychologists don't diagnose people over the internet, how can you?
So still nothing for the topic so you resort to making this a chat room? Ever see the TOS?

Old 11-05-2008, 09:02 PM

24,757 posts, read 33,859,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodbyehollywood View Post
I can't wait for the day when the Obamas announce which elite private school their children will be attending in D.C. He explained it away in IL by saying the kids got free tuition because he taught there, and the sheeple bought the pretense that he was one of them. D.C. public schools are mostly black, mostly Democratic, filled with children of the common man-- you know, Obama supporters. But will Obama's kids go there... or will they go to a mostly white, mostly Republican private school, with wealthy children of parents who can afford the $25,000 per year tuition-- people who would've poked their eyes out with fish forks before voting for the man who pledged to redistribute their wealth to the commoners. If you're doing the math, that's $50,000 for two kids-- a princely sum that could be redistributed to those more needy.

Joe Biden's kids went to an exclusive $20K per year prep school in DE. Nothing wrong with that, except it's pure hypocrisy to pretend that you're anything other than what you are-- a well-off politician who will say whatever it takes to get you into office, where you will proceed to do whatever you please.

Men of the people? I call B.S. Michelle Obama gracious... classy... grateful? I call B.S. there, too. She is intelligent, articulate and arrogant, with a big chip on her shoulder and an axe to grind. I doubt she will make America any prouder of her than she is of it.
So where are the kids of the President of the United States supposed to go?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or