U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2008, 10:29 PM

24,757 posts, read 33,877,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Racism really doesn't have any limits....
Ain't that the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 11:10 PM

532 posts, read 786,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arussell View Post
Embrace the first lady, she is here to stay. No one really cares about your viewpoints if you are negative. America has spoken and we have a new first lady in January.
No one voted for her. First ladies just happen to be there by marriage. America didn't elect her. If that were true, she would never make it. She is not very likable.

Old 11-06-2008, 12:25 AM

19,281 posts, read 17,413,690 times
She's had her prior views proven false and now realizes she was wrong on alot of issues and hopefully can finally grow as a person. If not she'll continue to undermine her husbands reputation.

Old 11-06-2008, 01:34 AM

21,044 posts, read 19,525,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Awesome.
YUP! After the vapid, non-entity POS we've had for the last 8 years Michelle will be a welcome change!!!!!!

Old 11-06-2008, 03:59 AM

3,446 posts, read 6,579,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Oh, man, that dress last night WAS HORRIBLE!!! Someone really needed to be honest with her about that. It looked like someone took an OK black dress and then fired red paintball pellets at it. Really bad.

She will need tutelage in being graceful and charming, no doubt about that. I don't know if she'd be open to advice from Laura Bush but she should be. I don't like Dubya but I think Laura has been a wonderful First Lady. She has the right balance of being charming and a helpmate to her husband while working on her own projects and charities. Michelle blurts out offensive stuff and cops an attitude far too often.
Her dress looked like a black widow spider. It was truly ugly. It made her already wide-load hips look like an oversized truck stuck in the mud. And her hair looked like it was done by a carwash. Did you see her shoes? They were awful, but probably took attention away from her pigeon toed walk. She looked really bad head-to-toe... With her smunched-up face and fat lips she looked like a rabid bat dodging animal control. That wo-man ain't no lady. She's scary. She will end up saying something, or doing something, that is very unbecoming for a First Lady. That's just her nature. Wait and see...

Last edited by Kootr; 11-06-2008 at 04:55 AM..

Old 11-06-2008, 04:09 AM

290 posts, read 564,933 times
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all...

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u16/gregg1971/animated%20gifs/old.gif (broken link)

Old 11-06-2008, 05:47 AM

71 posts, read 186,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Her dress looked like a black widow spider. It was truly ugly. It made her already wide-load hips look like an oversized truck stuck in the mud. And her hair looked like it was done by a carwash. Did you see her shoes? They were awful, but probably took attention away from her pigeon toed walk. She looked really bad head-to-toe... With her smunched-up face and fat lips she looked like a rabid bat dodging animal control. That wo-man ain't no lady. She's scary. She will end up saying something, or doing something, that is very unbecoming for a First Lady. That's just her nature. Wait and see...
Whoa KUNTER go easy on that meth , will ya!

Old 11-06-2008, 05:49 AM

1,651 posts, read 2,754,893 times
I read somewhere that Michelle Obama is a supporter of partial abortions.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:50 AM

1,651 posts, read 2,754,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davart View Post
Please are your blind have you been paying attention ... jeez put down the kool aid.
Whats this Kool Aid I've been seeing alot of?

Old 11-06-2008, 06:13 AM

493 posts, read 624,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodbyehollywood View Post
Okay, then, she's a cold, classless Ice Princess with a deplorable fashion sense and an apparent lack of a hairbrush. She dresses like she slept in the dumpster in back of Walmart. Men ridicule her, women loathe her and she does not reflect well on America. She makes stupid, unpatriotic comments that leave us longing for the diplomacy and good sense of Hillary, the gracious femininity of Laura, the warm likability of Barbara or the poise and good taste of Nancy. Michelle has none of those things.

We-- and by that, I mean half of America-- are ashamed of her and wish we had someone better. We didn't vote for her, we're stuck with her and we don't have to like her. We don't have to support her and we don't even have to respect her... and we don't. But we know she's insignificant and will be gone in four years and will give us lots of good laughs during that time. We're already chuckling about who might play her on SNL. And if you insist on making it about race instead of personality, demeanor and decorum, we're really, really, REALLY glad she's black. We've spent a century trying to erase that line in the sand and become just Americans, instead of white Americans or black Americans, but if you really want to redraw the battle lines, that's your choice. Just don't expect us to care. Believe that?
Wow, so glad that someone actually comes out and admits that it's painful to see a strong black woman in power! That is really what it comes down to. She has something to offer, she is poised, INTELLIGENT, and dominant and you just can't handle that. I see Michelle as a human being first before color, and she is a package deal and I'm so honored to have her as my first lady. I am lucky, I have never thought and dwelled on race, I am blessed to have been raised to truly look at content of character and first impressions and I'm very lucky to have her and Barack as my first lady and president

I'm sorry but I think people who speak like you right now are only being jealous... now go ahead and spin that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or