U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 11:45 PM

4,968 posts, read 7,306,211 times

Advertisements

I dunno if you all are religious of course, but whoever you pray to.....
Pray for Barack's safety. Pray for his family's safety. Just by some of the posts I've seen on this board (and a shock factor to those who can't accept the reality of a non white president), this is my biggest concern, even more than him being a good prez.
At least Bush had the best insurance policy for keeping him from getting killed, Cheney. Biden is going to be a big, big, big time improvement over Cheney.
Even for those like, P**** C** M*****, S*****8 and others on here, that really showed their hated for Obama, well, keep in mind the assisination of a leader of ANY party is devestating for the US.
It's not going give the Republicans the WH until 2012 anyway.
AGAIN, PLEASE, PRAY FOR OBAMA'S SAFETY!
I'm not trying to inflame anything, I'm just talking reality.

Old 11-04-2008, 11:47 PM

8,062 posts, read 16,194,108 times
Oh, puh-lease. Frankly, from the tone here I'd be far more worried about crazed Obama supporters kicking some GOP butt in celebration.

I'm sure Obama and family have a world of Secret Service around them now.

Old 11-04-2008, 11:50 PM

1,092 posts, read 3,059,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Oh, puh-lease. Frankly, from the tone here I'd be far more worried about crazed Obama supporters kicking some GOP butt in celebration.

exactly I mentioned this in another thread....pray for American first and the poor economy and our troops are KIA on foreign lands...yes

Old 11-04-2008, 11:52 PM

3,721 posts, read 3,480,288 times
With the **** I read here It wouldn't surprise me...their hatred still runs deep, besides America is long overdue for an assasination attempt.

Old 11-04-2008, 11:52 PM

395 posts, read 903,210 times
Quote:

Please leave our state. It's cretins like you who are preventing the nearly half of us who voted for Obama from totally turning it blue. Move to Oklahoma or something, okay?

Old 11-04-2008, 11:53 PM

615 posts, read 945,294 times
It is not because of his race for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be worry about his safety for who he stands for
and his radical friends who don't help his cause.
Biden is no better than any vice president except
for Gore!

Old 11-04-2008, 11:53 PM

4,968 posts, read 7,306,211 times
Quote:

Yea, I've seen all sorts of stories tonight like Reginald Denny against Republicans in the ghettos and Dems beating up any GOPer in the streets.
PLEASE.
Bring something of substance to a post, ok.

Old 11-04-2008, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txguy2009 View Post
Please leave our state. It's cretins like you who are preventing the nearly half of us who voted for Obama from totally turning it blue. Move to Oklahoma or something, okay?
Why don't YOU leave? What, you enjoy the benefits of living in a fiscally conservative state but then you want to ruin it and turn it liberal because it's "hip?" If you want liberal, move to Cali. They're having to borrow money from the fed. just to pay their teachers, peace officers, etc. because of all of the liberal policies bankrupting them.

Oh, and liberals are supposed to be "tolerant," aren't they? But you can't stand someone expressing thoughts different from yours? Definitely move to Cali. or else find some of the "tolerance" y'all yack about among yourselves.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Yea, I've seen all sorts of stories tonight like Reginald Denny against Republicans in the ghettos and Dems beating up any GOPer in the streets.
PLEASE.
Bring something of substance to a post, ok.
Substance???? You made up a fear-mongering post for God knows what reason and then you expect people just to go along with the nonsense? Look, Obama won. You don't have to pull out the sympathy card for votes anymore. As I said, the Secret Service is on the job.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:01 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,506 posts, read 17,759,454 times
Please! We're going to need prayers for our own safety!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or