U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-05-2008, 12:23 AM
 
1,647 posts, read 2,316,736 times
Reputation: 479

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
Oh, what, you guys can't deal with a sense of humor? Awww.

Really, I'm not a sore loser. I think what we can safely say, however, is that you are sore winners, which means that you're really not winners at all. Winners are gracious and polite and at the very least, civil, even if they encounter some folks who are not reveling in their glory. You have proven today that you are indeed the embodiment of the Democrat Party.

Do you think Obama would approve of your methods here this evening?

Hmm. Something to think about, anyway, during your...um...well, whatever it is you do.

Gracious and polite? You and a few others don't deserve it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-05-2008, 12:24 AM
 
Location: TwilightZone
5,296 posts, read 5,193,343 times
Reputation: 1031
Right,you get what you give
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2008, 12:25 AM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,839 posts, read 31,689,330 times
Reputation: 12589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
Oh, what, you guys can't deal with a sense of humor? Awww.

Really, I'm not a sore loser. I think what we can safely say, however, is that you are sore winners, which means that you're really not winners at all. Winners are gracious and polite and at the very least, civil, even if they encounter some folks who are not reveling in their glory. You have proven today that you are indeed the embodiment of the Democrat Party.

Do you think Obama would approve of your methods here this evening?

Hmm. Something to think about, anyway, during your...um...well, whatever it is you do.
Humor indeed!......Your back pedaling doesn't quite cut it, but nice try anyway...Time to accept your new leader.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2008, 12:28 AM
 
Location: San Antonio-Westover Hills
6,878 posts, read 18,187,633 times
Reputation: 5152
Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
Gracious and polite? You and a few others don't deserve it.

Ah, but see, there's the rub, person. Regardless of who does or doesn't deserve it, that's what makes a winner. Someone who wins and still extends a hand.

Instead, I hear excuses, accusations, and gloating.

It's just what I expected. No less, no more. After all, it's the Modern-day Democrat Party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2008, 12:30 AM
 
Location: TwilightZone
5,296 posts, read 5,193,343 times
Reputation: 1031
Ahh gotta love the repubs,such projectors
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2008, 12:31 AM
 
1,647 posts, read 2,316,736 times
Reputation: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
Ah, but see, there's the rub, person. Regardless of who does or doesn't deserve it, that's what makes a winner. Someone who wins and still extends a hand.

Instead, I hear excuses, accusations, and gloating.

It's just what I expected. No less, no more. After all, it's the Modern-day Democrat Party.
Here, for you, I will extend my hand.



http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1614/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1614R-10043.jpg (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2008, 12:32 AM
 
Location: San Antonio-Westover Hills
6,878 posts, read 18,187,633 times
Reputation: 5152
Say what you will, stuckPA, but I'm right, and there's not much you can do about it.

Person, you do nothing but prove me right, every single time you post. Your attempts to somehow frustrate me fall flat. It just furthers my argument, so I'd like to thank you, for proving to the entire CD-reading globe that I am correct in my assessment.

Now, I'm off to bed. Nighty night!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2008, 12:33 AM
 
Location: TwilightZone
5,296 posts, read 5,193,343 times
Reputation: 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
Say what you will, stuckPA, but I'm right, and there's not much you can do about it.
Ok whatever you say...your 'right'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2008, 12:35 AM
 
Location: metro ATL
8,190 posts, read 12,301,193 times
Reputation: 2698
Republicans would be wise to use this time wisely and do some serious soul-searching and recalibrating. Your brand has been tarnished and your party does not reflect America, even though we're still a center right nation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2008, 12:37 AM
 
1,788 posts, read 3,540,044 times
Reputation: 1039
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
The ironic thing is that it will be Obama's health care plan that gives them easy access to anti-anxiety meds.... They'll be just fine!
All anti-Anxiety meds are as addictive as Heroin. Something Obama know a lot about. Therapy works much better. Something he also knows a lot about. Thus the reason he never released his medical records.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:31 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top