U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-05-2008, 08:22 AM

1,549 posts, read 1,183,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
How sad. I have nothing left to say.
first of all, you are naive if you think Money isn't VERY important in any election and always has been.
And second of all, the only thing that's "sad" about this is that people like you cannot even begin to consider that Obama might be a good thing. You have no perspective, you just hate hate hate. I hope over the next four years you'll at least leave yourself open to your mind being changed.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 08:23 AM

1,836 posts, read 1,986,727 times
Quote:
Oh, I think you're wrong. I'm not the one on here being hateful; a lot of you Dems are. You would think you'd be able to WIN with grace, but no....

thank you for helping elect Barack Hussein Obama, II.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:24 AM

15,788 posts, read 13,512,868 times
Quote:
Oh, I think you're wrong. I'm not the one on here being hateful; a lot of you Dems are. You would think you'd be able to WIN with grace, but no....
LOL
As mentioned, you can't start out a thread with the premise that the Democrats BOUGHT the election and then claim grace.
Geeze!

Did you not learn anything from the loss yesterday?
You need to quit the denial if you ever expect to improve your lot.
Instead, it's more of the same old thing:
DENY, DENY, DENY, DEFLECT, DEFLECT, DEFLECT.

Ken

Old 11-05-2008, 08:25 AM

7,352 posts, read 6,164,162 times
Quote:
Nope, not bitter. I AM amazed that you guys can't even win gracefully, though. You are still as hateful as you were before. I'm just going to sit by and wait for you to realize what a mistake you just made. And in time, you will.
The only "hateful" people on here are the people like you, who are so filled with bitterness and racial hatred, that you feel compelled to dump on the elation felt by the majority of people in this country on the triumph of Barack Obama. This majority just voted NO to the hatefulness of your party and its followers. The pure, driven HATE exhibited by you and your kind against Barack Obama is so RACIST it's not even debatable. Obama has done NOTHING to you. He NEVER engaged in the kind of dirty politics that McCain and Palin drove every single day of this election. And STILL you despise him. The only POSSIBLE reason, therefore, for that level of hate is RACISM.

Like it or not, Barack Obama is the President-Elect of the United States. If you can't get behind him, the just shut up. Take your hate elsewhere because America has made its choice known. Clearly.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:34 AM

3,353 posts, read 1,477,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
you start a thread saying "so now its possible to buy an election"....

you can't LOSE gracefully.......lololololol
Exactly!! Unreal.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:40 AM

49 posts, read 62,043 times
whoa....did someone just say that another poster just tell another that they should just shut up if they had a different opinion??? Are we all so eager to give away each others freedoms? Whether you agree with another's opinions, I should hope that you would allow and encourage them to have them.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:44 AM

7,352 posts, read 6,164,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beesweet View Post
whoa....did someone just say that another poster just tell another that they should just shut up if they had a different opinion??? Are we all so eager to give away each others freedoms? Whether you agree with another's opinions, I should hope that you would allow and encourage them to have them.
Don't twist my words. I said that the poster should shut up if the only thing she has to say is filled with racist hate.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:45 AM

49 posts, read 62,043 times
Did I miss something...I didn't see any mention of racism from the other poster - just you.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:45 AM

9,072 posts, read 11,979,408 times

Old 11-05-2008, 09:24 AM

2,692 posts, read 2,198,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Sad isn't it....
I'm laughin' so hard I'm !!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections