U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-06-2008, 08:25 AM
 
714 posts, read 995,654 times
Reputation: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
/sarcasm

See what Obama did by just being elected? The economy got better where you live in a single day! See, the change is already happening.
What are you smokin? Have you seen the numbers? The Dow dropped one of the largest ever the day efter election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-06-2008, 08:28 AM
 
2,486 posts, read 993,550 times
Reputation: 830
im skared of sosialism. i tinks obama is goin to make me a marckisist. i also tink he is a terryorist who is goin to blow up amerika. i bot 3 ak-47s to help defnd myself from the marckisist. i am SKARED!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 08:28 AM
 
Location: Somewhere East of Laramie
29,193 posts, read 18,122,730 times
Reputation: 12256
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
From the people on forums down to my next door neighbor...I've never met such jumpy people! They make ME look calm!...


It's those damn pinko-commies that keep sneaking under their beds at night
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 08:29 AM
 
2,486 posts, read 993,550 times
Reputation: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieuk View Post
What are you smokin? Have you seen the numbers? The Dow dropped one of the largest ever the day efter election.
I love how you Neo-cons are jumping on Obama for not bringing up the market the day after he was elected. Give me a break. You people try way to hard. The guy doesn't get in office until January 20th, and it is going to take a year to get things atleast on the right track.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 08:30 AM
 
Location: long island , ny
1,229 posts, read 2,027,448 times
Reputation: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieuk View Post
What are you smokin? Have you seen the numbers? The Dow dropped one of the largest ever the day efter election.
And Russia is rolling warheads to its borders....Good times!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 08:32 AM
 
Location: Somewhere East of Laramie
29,193 posts, read 18,122,730 times
Reputation: 12256
Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamper5 View Post
And Russia is rolling warheads to its borders....Good times!!


Where do people get the idea that only the US is allowed to deploy weapons where ever we choose at will?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 08:38 AM
 
Location: long island , ny
1,229 posts, read 2,027,448 times
Reputation: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Where do people get the idea that only the US is allowed to deploy weapons where ever we choose at will?
Its good to be king !! and I like to keep it that way!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 08:49 AM
 
41,712 posts, read 45,094,944 times
Reputation: 12823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000 View Post
I love how you Neo-cons are jumping on Obama for not bringing up the market the day after he was elected. Give me a break. You people try way to hard. The guy doesn't get in office until January 20th, and it is going to take a year to get things atleast on the right track.

But they said that the confidence will spur the markets so much. I didn;t hear any MCcain supporters saying this. He now has the cofidence thign goos or bad .In fact in amny cases there has been a bump ;sometimes not.This time not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 11:15 AM
 
Location: TwilightZone
5,299 posts, read 1,878,641 times
Reputation: 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Look, if you can't handle properly supporting your point, why bother discussing this with me? So far, you keep making assumptive claims and then when I show your claims to be false, you come back with some more.

Your claim of "covering up" is yet again speculation and founded on no factual premises.

As for the OJ trial, there was sufficient evidence to convict him in the criminal courts, but the defense argued technicalities through such loop holes that disallowed key evidence from being considered by the jury. This evidence was allowed in the civil trial due to the distinct nature of difference between criminal and civil cases concerning the admittance of evidence.
Yea 'loop holes'...that's the word I was looking for
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 11:16 AM
 
Location: TwilightZone
5,299 posts, read 1,878,641 times
Reputation: 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamper5 View Post
Because they are !! do you read the paper!!
And you believe everything the media feeds you?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top