U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 12:16 PM

5,299 posts, read 2,059,381 times

Advertisements

Yes,does NY?
Is that where you get all your info from now that they had been leaning more to the right during the election...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2008, 01:17 PM

1,229 posts, read 2,062,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
Yes,does NY?
Is that where you get all your info from now that they had been leaning more to the right during the election...
leaning Right! From your mouth to gods ears....come to N.Y.C and let me show you what the whole country will be like if lefties get there way!!! careful what you wish for !!! We need a john wayne around here...cause it sure is the wild wild west!

Old 11-07-2008, 01:21 PM

78 posts, read 59,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperIncumbent View Post
Yes, he was bad. Clinton's inaction led to 9/11.
WOW ---

Are you kidding me? Are you seriously that inept?

Old 11-07-2008, 01:23 PM

5,299 posts, read 2,059,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamper5 View Post
leaning Right! From your mouth to gods ears....come to N.Y.C and let me show you what the whole country will be like if lefties get there way!!! careful what you wish for !!! We need a john wayne around here...cause it sure is the wild wild west!
Quit proving my point will ya,it's getting redundant!
Maybe NYC is nuts all the time but I think the country ran pretty well under 'lefty' Clinton

Old 11-07-2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperIncumbent View Post
Yes, he was bad. Clinton's inaction led to 9/11.
WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!!this is true and please dont ask me to prove it again !!

Old 11-07-2008, 01:28 PM

78 posts, read 59,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamper5 View Post
WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!!this is true and please dont ask me to prove it again !!
If you've already proved it then all you need to do is copy and paste. Please humor me. I would love to read about this.

Old 11-07-2008, 01:30 PM

15,311 posts, read 5,964,255 times
Quote:
From the people on forums down to my next door neighbor...I've never met such jumpy people! They make ME look calm!...
Really? But, you didn't explain what makes you think this. Care to elaborate?

Old 11-07-2008, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Quit proving my point will ya,it's getting redundant!
Maybe NYC is nuts all the time but I think the country ran pretty well under 'lefty' Clinton
Yes it did do well...He bombed Iraq...pissed them off...blew freddie mac and fannie mae and split at the last minute!!!!....and lots more!...he told america everything bush told us about weapons and Iraq and all that crap...but did to little!!!! and saved us trillions...under him and left it for the next guy!!! FACT! he was too busy porking interns..

Old 11-07-2008, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brirea View Post
If you've already proved it then all you need to do is copy and paste. Please humor me. I would love to read about this.
Its not embarrasing to you ?for me to prove that they bombed US under clinton and he bombed them ,and also told us they had weapons of mass destruction! which led to 9/11 ...I dont keep the entire history of the world to copy and paste for folks like you ....sorry...read !

Old 11-07-2008, 01:41 PM

Another post won and taken over!!....next?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections