Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 04:49 PM

1,658 posts, read 3,038,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingthoughts View Post
Do you have a problem with that?
Why would I, I'm British.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 04:49 PM

870 posts, read 1,626,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingthoughts View Post
Okay OP I will humor you on this one....

KIDS do lots of silly things. So WHAT if some black kid said something? Do you realize all the bad things white kids say to black kids everyday?

Irrelevant to anything.

first off....the black kid said this to the officer on campus as she was trying to stop the kid from walking out of the school building. now...what i am worried about is that these young black people who have not experienced all the things the older black people have, will all the sudden feel entitled to everything they want. they will feel like they need to do nothing...yet receive whatever they want.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:50 PM

438 posts, read 503,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker_one View Post
great!!!! exactly what i was afraid of already happened at school today. two kids got into a fight.....one of them was black. he was storming off saying that he was going to leave and told the cop that...and this is no joke...."obama is going to come after you". i am not at all surprised.
Its already happening, the closet racists are exploiting an Obama presidency to make up, smear African Americans.

You make a thread about how Black people can't talk about racism anymore and you make this thread. I guess the racist's attitude of this election is if life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Since Obama is seen as the lemon here, the lemonade is the exploitation of presidency to attack African Americans.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:50 PM

So your saying that any black kid under 15 will feel that they can do what they want?

Old 11-05-2008, 04:52 PM

7,330 posts, read 15,380,121 times
Hmmm.

Sounds like them kids are getting a little uppity, eh, Cletus?

I'll type this slowly. These. were. kids.

Kids say lots of things. Those things have no bearing on reality.

Looking for things to blame on Obama is tiresome already, and it's the day after his election. He isn't even in charge of anything yet. Let's all just calm down a little.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:56 PM

Can you imagine it now that whites being arrested for sitting on the black part of the bus?

Old 11-05-2008, 04:59 PM

511 posts, read 658,386 times
Quote:
first off....the black kid said this to the officer on campus as she was trying to stop the kid from walking out of the school building. now...what i am worried about is that these young black people who have not experienced all the things the older black people have, will all the sudden feel entitled to everything they want. they will feel like they need to do nothing...yet receive whatever they wan]
Is this thread really being typed by adults???

What are you afraid of? Blackie might take over??
starting with something a child says? BOOO

Grow UP!!

You know and I know this is the same thing the racist said when
blacks could go to the same schools or eat in the same restaurant..

Oh panic!!! They are taking over!!

just chill out alright?

Old 11-05-2008, 04:59 PM

Shall I write it for you in crayon?

Old 11-05-2008, 05:00 PM

2,450 posts, read 5,599,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
Can you imagine it now that whites being arrested for sitting on the black part of the bus?
I'd arrest you if you took all my red M and Ms

Old 11-05-2008, 05:02 PM

2,450 posts, read 5,599,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
Shall I write it for you in crayon?
Ok I deleted that cuz it was personal, but I guess not quickly enough and you read it.

Anyway, it makes no sense because it's a ridiculous scenario
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections