Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 07:45 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,444,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhaalspawn View Post
"If Obama turns out to be the disaster I predict, he will cause widespread resentment among the whites.

Fjordman goes on to say this:
It's interesting to me that he/she thinks this and is this possible in this day and age.?

The blacks are unlikely to give up their support of their man. Cultic mentality is pernicious and unrelenting.
They will dig their heads deeper in the sand and blame Obama's detractors of racism.
This will cause a backlash among the whites.
The white supremacists will take advantage of the discontent and they will receive widespread support.
I predict that in less than four years, racial tensions will increase to levels never seen since the turbulent 1960s.
Obama will set the clock back decades."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 07:54 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,290,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
did we give the rest of the world the "finger" before, or after we sent 60 billion dollars to Africa?

We that went really well in helping stop the genocide Darfur. Wait no it didn't.

I mean They did so well thats why countries across the world HATE us.

Whats is it like living in fantasy land? Do you have lunch with Santa and the Easter Bunny?

Old 11-06-2008, 09:19 AM

2,521 posts, read 2,348,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
Dude, are you seriously saying that when for the past 8 years people have called the President George W. Bush or "Dubya"?

As for that blog....ugh. A word of advice to my fellow Repubs, no matter how scorned you feel, don't get so damned desperate that you forget yourselves.
With W it's because that's how you distinguish him from his father. He hates being called Jr. and his dad was HW, so Dubya is what he's called. To compare that to Obama, who clearly goes by his first or last name, is just ridiculous.
People invoke Obama's middle name only when trying to discredit him. I've never heard a supporter or someone who is not prejudiced against him use his middle name. The second I see that in someone's post about him, I can be sure that the person is openly hateful of him simply because of that. There is no rationality in someone who uses someone's name in an attempt to demonize him. I didn't vote for him (voted for Barr), but that was a policy choice, not a choice out of hatred, fear or just plain stupidity. A man has nothing to do with his middle name, so why use it against him?

Old 11-07-2008, 02:15 PM

2,521 posts, read 2,348,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Does that make the information any less true? I dont see anyone attacking the message...just the messenger. Typical lib tactic
Yeah, it does make it less true. A hate site wont use actual evidence and their basis will always be in hate. The same could be true for the Obama haters. They claim he's a terrorist, a muslim, born outside of America and other non-sensical things just so they don't have to realize that the person who would benefit them most happens to have different color skin or a funny name.

The Nazis also had their own propaganda that said Jews were evil and deserved to die, do you believe that too?

Old 11-07-2008, 02:39 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,937,765 times
http://holamun2.com/files/images/mun2-images/freejoles/stop-sippin-haterade.gif (broken link)

The election is over. Quit your b***hing and get behind the new President just like McCain said otherwise pack up and leave.

Old 11-07-2008, 02:42 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,489,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Communists getting mad at an anti-communist media source. Hmm, wonder why that could be...

Old 11-07-2008, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
http://holamun2.com/files/images/mun2-images/freejoles/stop-sippin-haterade.gif (broken link)

The election is over. Quit your b***hing and get behind the new President just like McCain said otherwise pack up and leave.
Commies can go to Russia and China where they will fit in better.

Old 11-07-2008, 02:47 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
the new mcarthy people. everyone that disagrees with them is a dirty commie.

Old 11-07-2008, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
the new mcarthy people. everyone that disagrees with them is a dirty commie.
Familiar with the Venona documents? VENONA (http://www.nsa.gov/venona/ - broken link)

Other records, from soviet archives after the USSR "fell," also helped to prove everything McCarthy said.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:00 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Commies can go to Russia and China where they will fit in better.
And rednecks can sit on their porches in their rocking chairs with their shotguns by their side like they always did....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections